Introducing Nhaler High Voltage Octane Liquids-10Mg 100% USA MADE

Status
Not open for further replies.

caine0316

Nov 11, 2009
i just recieved my sampler of the octane menthol, and i love it. i also love the hv super menthol as well as i've ordered the 30ml bottle of that a few times.
the octane menthol is like the halo newpure, has a hint of vanilla sweetness to it.
i like this octane menthol and the newpure.
i'm still searching for a newport flavor that tastes almost like the real thing but have not found yet.

indyxlt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 26, 2009
New England
HV Kent (closest I've had to analogs) and Drewbacco 2 are my all day vapes @5v. Also use original Drewbacco (though it's a bit peppery) and Blueberry Crumble occasionally. It's sounding like I want to try the Plain tobacco? Also the Signature (Drewbacco 3) and the Cigarish (tobacco and oranges) sound good.

Since these are not as thick as the HV, does a carto empty quicker?

Thatdamncat

Aug 29, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
i just recieved my sampler of the octane menthol, and i love it. i also love the hv super menthol as well as i've ordered the 30ml bottle of that a few times.
the octane menthol is like the halo newpure, has a hint of vanilla sweetness to it.
i like this octane menthol and the newpure.
i'm still searching for a newport flavor that tastes almost like the real thing but have not found yet.

Check out Drew's 555 menthol. I wish it was a little bit stronger of a menthol like the Super menthol, but the flavor is great. I can't get enough of it. I'm looking forward to trying the octane menthol with my next order.

cesande

Sep 15, 2009
OK...
Got my order today. 3 of the 5 packs of the empty 808 cartos, Adapters, Pom Lung, Drewbacco1, Octane Signature and Octane Menthol...

Well at first I was QUITE upset that the cartos I got are ALL white. I called and talked with them and they said that all they have in the empty cartos are white, but in a couple of weeks they should have black back in stock. This sux as it makes my Onyx and Graphite XHalers look goofy as heck... Oh well, thanks for telling me you will work with me on the other 2 packs, but I HAD to open 1 pack and get to testing.

This is my first experience with Cartos and I do believe I am hooked! I have been using 510s and the constant toppign off is such a pain!

OK... my initial ANGER with the white cartos is fading a bit..... mainly due to the nic BUZZ!!!

I have been vaping for right at 1 year now and I have NEVER had a nic buzz from ANY juice to date and I generally vape all day! This Octane is the shiznit! LoL

All my testing with Cartos and Juices are with 2 XHalers (5v and 3.7v) to compare with my normal 510 setup. Loading fresh empty carto with each juice so I get NO cross flavors.

First Carto: Drewbacco1.. 'was' my favorite... with cartos I see NO drop in vape production at all on either voltage. Great DB1 flavor remains. Verdict = Cartos must be at a very level playing field as the 510.. good news...

Second Carto: Pom. Lung... since Pear was out and I am really trying to move to Lung juice for both morning and evening sessions... took a small risk and bought 3x30ml of the Pom.... WOW.. GREAT choice... vapes very smooth. To me it has a distinct Pom flavor which I like. PLENTY of vapor production from both voltages.... this 'may' replace pear for me I like it that well!

Third Carto: Octane Menthol. Comming out of menthol analogs I was very anxious to try this. Smells like opening a pack of menthols.. First few pulls seemed maybe a touch heavy on the menthol... gave it some time between hits.. and MAN this stuff is nice.... Getting the nice cool flavor (liking 3.7v a bit better for cooler hits).... TH is there... LOTS of vapor production.... Nothing to complaiin about here... Maybe not an 'instant favorite' but definately liking this one.

Forth Carto: Octane Signature. O....M...G..... THIS is one of those first hit favorites! The taste, TH, Vape production, nic buzz.... IT's ALL there! To me, this one is somehwat similar to Drewbacco1 (the only 'Tobacco flavor' I have tried because I like menthol or flavored juices). The difference between this and DB1 is the obvious nic delivery! This one is GREAT at both voltages, of course slightly smoother at 3.7 as one would expect, but unlike lots of other juices I like this one 'hotter' just as well as the smoothness of 3.7...

Man... as I type this the nic buzz is still lingering....

My XHalers still look wierd to me with the white carto... but dang glad I busted one of the packs open to test!

GREAT work Drew and Crew on these new juices AND for the suggestion that I look into trying cartos with my XHalers...

Thanks for supplying such quality and innovative products to us!

Long Live NHaler.com LOL

Last edited:

alphafemale

ECF Veteran
May 18, 2009
Marshall, Michigan
Got my order today as well. People, if your wanting that familiar buzz GET THIS STUFF!!!

I put Plain Tobacco in a partially used KR8 Marlboro carto and used a KR8 battery, strange taste at first but by the 3rd hit-BAM-who cares what it tastes like!!!

I put Signature Tobacco in a partially used KR8 555 carto and used my KR8 pass through, kind of a carmel/sweet taste, but again with the buzz who cares what it tastes like!

I have the Signature and the others set up in washed/blank cartos that I have to try yet so watch this space-more reviews to come!

Thank you Drew and crew!

alphafemale

ECF Veteran
May 18, 2009
Marshall, Michigan
I am vaping the Cigarish this morning and it tastes like tobacco and oranges to me. Anyone else get a citrus out of this one or are my taste buds going crazy?

I'm not sure on the citrus taste. I didn't think I would like this one because of "cigar" in the name. It's really good!

I'm having a hard time pin pointing the flavors. Spicebacco is very familiar as well as the Cigarillo.

To date my favs are Plain Tobacco, Signature Tobacco and Cigarish. Still have the others to try.

Buzz on...I mean vape on!

Paul42360

Feb 9, 2010
Michigan USA
I received my samples of signature tobacco and plain tobacco yesterday.
Now yesterday to be honest I didn't care for them, seemed to nutty.

Started vaping them today and I must say I don't know what was wrong yesterday but I love em today :D:D:D
You can tell its high quality stuff, great taste, nice TH and clouds of vapor.

To quote Alfafemale "Buzz on" :p

GREAT STUFF DREW :D:D:D:D

Last edited:

alphafemale

ECF Veteran
May 18, 2009
Marshall, Michigan
As I type I am testing the Menthol. Some of you young ones won't know what I talking about but here it goes. Remember the stickers we used to get as kids that we had to lick? That's what the menthol tastes like to me. Again, didn't think I would like it but I do, it's somewhat minty.

I still have the Cigarbacco to test, but so far the only one I'm not madly in love with is the Spicebacco-I will not give up on it though! :)

indyxlt-tease, tease, tease-hope you receive it tomorrow

cesande

Sep 15, 2009
Just an update now that I have been vapin the Octane for a few days now.

I am still OK with the Menthol, but that Signature is firmly on top of my favorites list. I am vaping Pom or Pear Lung in morning and evening and Signature during the day and I really feel I have found my fit.

I like it so well that when I ordered my Woodie #1 last night I replenished the Pear now that it is in stock and got another couple of 30ml Signature bottles as well.

My only problem is that I have lots of other juices to go through and I just want to keep comming back to the Signature.

GREAT stuff Drew, thanks as allways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread