Introducing Nhaler High Voltage Octane Liquids-10Mg 100% USA MADE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
USA
If I had to describe it , I would say the Octane is cleaner and a little sweet...Sorry but that is the best I can do...Hopefully someone else will chime in who uses it more...Thanks
Drew

Thank-you Drew for your reply, I went ahead and ordered the HV Menthol and will order Octane Menthol next. I was never a big menthol user but really like your menthol liquid, it is very cool and relaxing to vape. :)

debook

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2010
CO
Just got samplers of cigarbacco and cigarish and really like them both. cigarbacco is strong and there is a familiar taste that makes is very authentic - sorta like the signature without the sweetness and stronger flavor. cigarish is a little lighter and mildly sweet on the exhale. I'm really impressed with these two flavors.

Also got a drip tip and love it, no more sticky pen grip thingy's here!

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
I ordered a sample of Hi Oct. Spicebacco. And then I ordered a large bottle of it and samples in the others (except menthol - I like Nuport so much ;-) but probably should have include one of those as well). This is real clean stuff - and I've always found Drew's stuff clean anyway.

SpiceBacco is quite a different taste for Nhaler's ejuice - I'm a DV fan and this is along the lines of my favs - Habana Reserve, Ylang Ylang and a 'real tabs' - the 'ginger note' that someone mentioned is highly likely an ingredient or something similar that has that light bite which adds to the throat hit. Looking forward to trying the others when they arrive.

I'm just assuming, Drew, that you are doing the flavoring. I've had some of the other USA made nic ejuices and this Spice flavor is quite different than any of those I tried. Anyway, nice job if you did the mixing on these. And at 10mg the SBacco is hitting like 16 or 18mg but I also have that on the LR atty..... ;-)

WonderfulMe

ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
Northern California
Hey Drew I saw u say something last week about new octane flavors coming this week...... i a just wondering when they might be up on the site? runnin low on the HV octane i have cause its all i will vape. Signature blend is amazing!!
ditto :) all my octane samplers are gone, except the spicebacco which is too strong for me, and I'm holding out on ordering til the new flavors are up... I don't know how much longer I can wait! :D

Conner

Feb 13, 2010
Castle Rock
Woot!

Just got my sampler of the Signature Tobacco, man it's nice. Very light, almost sweet flavor, a real pleasure to vape. HUGE amounts of vapor as well, can only imagine what these are like on a HV unit. Much thicker juice with an added benefit, I had a bit of an oops filling a cart, and got the dreaded "juice blast" on the first inhale, but to my surprise, it didn't taste very bad! The 10 mg strength is a big plus to me, as I find myself vaping all the time in front of the computer and if I don't pay attention I end up with a bit of a headache from the 24mg juices I usually use.

Kudos Drew, love this new flavor and am eagerly looking forward to the new flavors coming soon. :)

Rambosmurf

ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2010
Hudson Valley, NY
Just got my Octane Samples. WOW! These are by far the closest thing to a analog. Funny how its been over 1 month and tasted strange at first (forgot that taste). But the good thing is no mouth tasting like a ashtray afterward. Now that I have tried 2 of the samples, I have had to stop and wait for my head to calm down. I can't believe the old rush is back. 10mg and it gives the hit and vapor. My old 401 actually seems like a analog. My BB makes it rock. Now I just need a LV atty.
Outstanding juice that I highly recommend.
RS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread