Status
Not open for further replies.

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
Ceramic wicks will be going up for Pre-Order tomorrow night.

I received notice that they will ship tomorrow and as soon as I have tracking I will post the pre-order. If it does ship tomorrow, I should have them by Friday. They are sent via UPS, they are slow, but it should still get here Friday, if not, Monday.

Please know that a pre-order is paid up front and does not ship until it arrives regardless of any other items on the order.
I am giving my forum visitors first notice.

I do not know yet how many I am getting but it should be at least 100 sets of each size.

wolandepiphanius

Darth Wolandvader
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2012
San Francisco, CA
Ceramic wicks will be going up for Pre-Order tomorrow night.

I received notice that they will ship tomorrow and as soon as I have tracking I will post the pre-order. If it does ship tomorrow, I should have them by Friday. They are sent via UPS, they are slow, but it should still get here Friday, if not, Monday.

Please know that a pre-order is paid up front and does not ship until it arrives regardless of any other items on the order.
I am giving my forum visitors first notice.

I do not know yet how many I am getting but it should be at least 100 sets of each size.

That's good news! I just broke one today.

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
The wicks are available for Pre-order right now

expected to be delivered to me on Friday (I have tracking)
Coming Soon

This is s PRE-ORDER starting at 4PM 03/05/2013 and only contains all the sets I have coming in, the next pre-order will start soon after this set runs out.

This means you will be charged for this item now and it will ship when it comes in, it also means that anything else you put on the order will ship when the wicks come in. This pre-order is to help gauge reaction and stock requirements. I expect the wicks in Friday 03-08-2013 but it may be as late as Monday as they are being shipped by Fedex

sparky parker

ECF Veteran
May 6, 2012
central illinois
I have took the plunge and got an agt. tried silica wick - (not very good), finaly got the courage and coiled my first ss wick - WOW - now this is vaping. wasn't very hard to do, and no hot spots, so why are so many people having trouble with ss. got the griffin made a coil, and ss wick - yuck - dry hits, hot spots, worked 3 days to get it worked out, now its great. well worth the trouble, but the agt is so much easier to setup. just my:2c: thank everyone for all the info on setting up rba's
6 wraps a32@1.3a on a bolt vapen heaven:vapor:

I agree, for me the Aga-T was very easy to set up, so much so that I bought a 2nd one. It seems like I've got a bad case of RBA fever. I got the 2 Aga's, a did clone, a mini genesis, 2 phoenix clones, a Wyvern, an A7, and an Oddity (which works great IMO). I'll probably end up with more as long as Eric keeps getting them in. Oh, I've been vaping since 5/24/12, and to think I just got into this to quit smoking! I don't know if I'm addicted to nicotine or devices anymore! Thanks for all the great deals Eric, you really do rock!

Nanooks

ECF Veteran
Feb 1, 2013
Salt Lake
I have kept checking the website for the Tiamat Plus restock, and I noticed that there was a forum here. I got mine about 3 weeks ago, and it quickly became my favorate device. I never owned a genesis style before, but have done plenty of looking into wicks, and wrapping. I initialy set it up with no issues, and over the last 3 weeks have further perfected my coils. I can easily say this is the best $30 I have spent thus far. I am looking forward to getting at least one more for my favorate juices. Discount Vapor is the only supplier I have found online that has the grommits for the glass tank. Saw in earlier posts replacements are coming. I was afraid they would break down quickly, but they are constructed very well. I made a small modification to the cap and punched out the silica post to create an air hole without removing one of the screws. It may be me, but it seemed to increase the airflow inside the cap allowing the vapor to flow in the cap without the obstruction of the post.

When you getting more in?

Cool_Breeze

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2011
Kentucky
I have took the plunge and got an agt. tried silica wick - (not very good), finaly got the courage and coiled my first ss wick - WOW - now this is vaping. wasn't very hard to do, and no hot spots, so why are so many people having trouble with ss. got the griffin made a coil, and ss wick - yuck - dry hits, hot spots, worked 3 days to get it worked out, now its great. well worth the trouble, but the agt is so much easier to setup. just my:2c: thank everyone for all the info on setting up rba's
6 wraps a32@1.3a on a bolt vapen heaven:vapor:

What difficultly did you have with silica wick?

Barto

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2011
Kapetown
not wicking, dry hits, had to hold tank @2o'clock to get it working
with aga and ss worked great right away.
glare.gif
Working fine here as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread