Introducing the Apex 5ML tank with Clapton Coils

• Thread starter Innokin_Ash
  • Start date
  • th_trl_thread_readers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Innokin_Ash

Hi ECF, hope you're all doing good. We're expanding our iSub line, with a higher capacity Apex.

For those seeking unmatched flavor at higher wattages, check out Innokin's new Clapton BVC coils. The new iSub APEX5 Black Edition is an upgrade to our best selling iSub Apex tank. The iSub APEX5 offers quick and clean top fill, Prism Flavor+ design similar to the original iSub-Apex with a larger 5ml capacity, larger windows which make viewing eliquid levels much easier, great new Black Edition design, and now capable of higher wattages with our new BVC Clapton coils!

Specs:

2x 0.5Ω Clapton BVC coils
Quick & Clean Top-Fill
Larger Windows
Dual Adjustable Airflow
Removable Drip Tip
100% Stainless Steel
Pyrex Glass Tank
iSub Coil Compatible
Japanese Organic Cotton
No Spill Coil Swap System
5ML Capacity
Available in Stainless Steel & Black
RECOMMENDED WATTAGE 35-70W!!

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
PERFECT!!!!! I love Clapton coils. It looks like there is still air flow on the drip, tip, though. I thought that was being removed for the Apex 2? Either way, though, I am definitely going to need this tank!!! The bigger juice window and capacity are exactly what I want for the Apex. I need to go shopping!!

Innokin_Mike

Brand Rep
Jul 17, 2015
www.innokin.com
@Innokin_Ash have these gone out for review yet? I can't find any info and I am really excited about this tank! If not, do you know when that might be, or when the release date is?

It gets touched on on The Vapor Chronicles along with some...other stuff that he may have disclosed a hair early =^P

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
I tried a single Clapton coil an liked it ok. I'm not so sure about a double. I don't even have a mod that goes to 70w.
I think they just saying it comes with two coils, one installed and one extra. I don't think it takes double coils :unsure:

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
It gets touched on on The Vapor Chronicles along with some...other stuff that he may have disclosed a hair early =^P

Thank you, @Innokin_Mike! I watched this review (excellent!!!) and will watch the ones he has of the new versions of the Apex and iSub. You guys sure are making it impossible to stick to a budget!!! :D I am excited about all of the new products, but especially the 5 ml Apex!!

mastiffhound

Jun 8, 2015
Of course Innokin comes out with a 5ml Apex tank the day after I order the new CFIV+ kit with the 3ml Apex tank:( I hope it at least comes with the new coils. Now I'll have to buy another tank. The new CFIV+ should have come with the new Apex tank, it would seem fitting as both are updates/upgrades to current models. I wonder if that load of "New" (they were listed as a new product on myvaporstore.com's site) coils I ordered are the Clapton coil version.

mastiffhound

Jun 8, 2015
When I smoked it was about a carton a week at $50 or so. I switched to Skoal and smoking and that brought me down to about $35 a week. Tanks cost about $20 to $35 so it would be a week or so I could buy a tank a week. I've been using Mt Baker Vapor's caramel apple at about 30mls a week, which costs me $7 per 30mls, so even if I buy a $28 tank I'm still breaking even.

I can't believe I was spending $200 a month on a habit. Even if I buy a new mod for $70 every month I'm still spending half of what I used to and that includes my e juice! With the Skoal/Camels combo I'm still saving around 33%. I also have about 6 or 8 bottles of e juice laying around I just haven't tried yet. I'm going to try not buying another mod or tank until the Disrupter TC comes out, but apparently for me that's hard to do;)

mastiffhound

Jun 8, 2015
We had two smokers at 2PAD so about $450 a month. Probably more now. Remember when tanks were $10 and mods were $50? Now we have mods for $30 and tanks for $50. At least Innokin kept the cost down with the iSub.

I wish I could remember that! I started this year May 5th so I'm new. I looked at vaping 5 years ago and just couldn't see trying it. The only stuff available was cheap gas station crap in my area. Smoke shops hadn't even thought about carrying vape gear. I switched to Skoal 3 years ago with about 5 smokes a day. I have to admit that the huge amount of reliable vape gear, internet availability, and the prices made it more worth a try than 5 years ago. Since May 5th I've went from 24mg to 1.5mg, that proves to me that vaping works. I haven't touched a smoke since the morning of May 5th, now the smell of cigarettes kind of sickens me. My niece and nephew were around for TG and liked the smell of caramel apple e juice so much better than smoke that they both asked their mother to start vaping.

Innokin is my go to company. They make products that are built tuff and they keep the prices reasonable. They might make you wait a little longer than other companies for new tech but they always seem to get it right the first time. The VV series are still much loved around here and people still talk about early MVP series stuff too. I hate to admit it but I just might be an Innokin fanboy;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread