Introducing the Apex 5ML tank with Clapton Coils

• Thread starter Innokin_Ash
  • Start date
  • th_trl_thread_readers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Innokin_Ash

@Innokin_Ash have these gone out for review yet? I can't find any info and I am really excited about this tank! If not, do you know when that might be, or when the release date is?

They were sent out too reviewers along with the CFIV+, so reviews should be arriving shortly!

Last edited by a moderator:

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
Hi ECF, hope you're all doing good. We're expanding our iSub line, with a higher capacity Apex.

For those seeking unmatched flavor at higher wattages, check out Innokin's new Clapton BVC coils. The new iSub APEX5 Black Edition is an upgrade to our best selling iSub Apex tank. The iSub APEX5 offers quick and clean top fill, Prism Flavor+ design similar to the original iSub-Apex with a larger 5ml capacity, larger windows which make viewing eliquid levels much easier, great new Black Edition design, and now capable of higher wattages with our new BVC Clapton coils!

Specs:

2x 0.5Ω Clapton BVC coils
Quick & Clean Top-Fill
Larger Windows
Dual Adjustable Airflow
Removable Drip Tip
100% Stainless Steel
Pyrex Glass Tank
iSub Coil Compatible
Japanese Organic Cotton
No Spill Coil Swap System
5ML Capacity
Available in Stainless Steel & Black
RECOMMENDED WATTAGE 35-70W!!

Nice! Can't wait to order one!

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
yup - looking forward to getting my grubby mitts on one of these - and the isub s for the lady wife... look like great upgrades to already good products... now if they could just get them actually available - along with the 3300mah disrupter battery... it's a brutal pre-christmas tease

Reactions: cooladdict

Stegle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2010
Portland,Oregon
Yep, it's sure hard to stay on budget anymore with our hobby, passion, vape Mail addiction!
I'll have to wait to put this on my new Blue Cortex, I've got the iSub S coming for it. Then they release this Black Beauty
what's a fellow to do. The wife is going to shoot me with the Cortex as it is...

Reactions: cooladdict

louiesquared

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2015
Los Angeles
It is recommened 35-70 wattage however I vape at 20. Is is the tank or the clapton coils that make the recommendation 35 minimum? I love the look of this tank and really want to try it.

It's the coil that warrants the recommendation. 20 watts might be too low to warm up the clapton coil. The 0.5 Ohm standard coils will work just fine at 20 watts though.

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
It is recommened 35-70 wattage however I vape at 20. Is is the tank or the clapton coils that make the recommendation 35 minimum? I love the look of this tank and really want to try it.
They recommend that because the Clapton pulls in more juice then the iSub coil, meaning it has to burn hotter to burn the extra juice.
I found if I go under 30 watts I get juice spray in my mouth even with the screen that comes on the Innokin coils.
For me it wasn't that big of a change because I was already vaping 25 to 30 watts, so now I am vaping between 30 and 35 watts.
You will have to try one to see if you like it.
I have around 10 different sub tanks and even with the same juice at the same wattage they taste and hit different to me.
So some I have to vape at a higher or lower wattage to get the hit I like. Some tanks I might have to turn up to 35 watts to get the same hit I can get from another tank at 30 watts.
I really like my APEX tanks and the two I got are my all day, everyday, go to tanks. I am ordering at least one more APEX 5, a black one, soon as MVS gets the Innokin Curve 3300mAh battery in stock.
I am getting another Disrupter and a black Curve battery to but the black APEX 5 on. :)

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
Well I just checked and MVS now has the InnokinCell Curve C50 Plus 3300mAh Battery in stock now:banana:
So I ordered 2 (Black & Red), a Black Disrupter, and a Black APEX 5 :)

Innokin iSub APEX 5ml Top Filled Subtank
Disrupter InnokinCell C50 Plus Curve Battery - 3300mAh
Innokin Disrupter Vaporizer Body
isub-a-5ml-2.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread