Status
Not open for further replies.

MrPicC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2012
Lone Star State
It is very simple , look up Scott Bonner video .

All that does is scare me and make me want it more.
By the looks at how the mesh sits, how does this not leak? I'm one of those rough ecig vapers. Vmax is knocking around in my pocket all day so if this comes into my possession it's for at home only i suppose

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
Eric, you rock! Some people seem to not like all the "knockoffs", but the ones you carry seem to be at least as good as original. Thank you, and yay for us :)

Some people also only buy things when they are "on sale" not knowing that there was never a regular price, some only buy when there is a discount code not realizing the "discount" is built into the price, some think the expensive item always means better, some think knockoff is synonymous with bad quality so...let them think that and we can reap the rewards :)

if it saves you all money and it gets it in the hand of many more who otherwise wouldn't be able to afford it then it's a win-win in my book.

Believe me I have tested enough copies of popular items that are bad, I try to only put out the good, so far, it's working :)

I buy all my clothes at TJ Maxx :)

Swarley

Mod Addict
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2011
Nor Cal
Awesome looking product here eric!! Ordered mine while I was at work lol. Couldn't wait til I got home:)
I love that you say right in the beginning if the product is "knock off". It's very honest and I have no problem at all with them, almost prefer them;) I just don't appreciate when a seller tells me it's OEM when it isn't. Thank you again for your upfront honesty and heck I've already made 2 orders in the last 2 days:toast: Trust me I'll be back for more sooner than later;)

Apophis

ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2009
Chulak
Some people also only buy things when they are "on sale" not knowing that there was never a regular price, some only buy when there is a discount code not realizing the "discount" is built into the price, some think the expensive item always means better, some think knockoff is synonymous with bad quality so...let them think that and we can reap the rewards :)

if it saves you all money and it gets it in the hand of many more who otherwise wouldn't be able to afford it then it's a win-win in my book.

Believe me I have tested enough copies of popular items that are bad, I try to only put out the good, so far, it's working :)

I buy all my clothes at TJ Maxx :)

He's a good guy. He tells it like it is. He's honest. He even ships to CHULAK! (well, actually Matawan, NJ - LOL).
All that needs to be said is just two words - ERIC RULES!

let's hope it sticks because it's a much better name than "did clone" :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: If you talk about it on other forums, feel free to call it the Griffin :p

Besides, if you didn't name it Griffin and it is a "Did clone" we'd have to call it "Done" wouldn't we? Oh well, I have two on the way. One to learn on and one to vape with. Or, one to vape with and the other to vape with.

Apophis

ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2009
Chulak
loved loved loved that show!

Me too! Got them all on DVD too and can even watch them on Netflix. I'm a happy man.

Anyway, been wanting to get a genesis style for quite a while but they were always so expensive. Going to order the Griffin and can't wait for the extras to rear their lovely heads (I mean mesh, coil and clear tubes).

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
He's a good guy. He tells it like it is. He's honest. He even ships to CHULAK! (well, actually Matawan, NJ - LOL).
All that needs to be said is just two words - ERIC RULES!

loved loved loved that show!

Me too! Got them all on DVD too and can even watch them on Netflix. I'm a happy man.

I tried to watch it (on Netflix), but just couldn't get into it for some reason. Perhaps another time it will grab me? :unsure:

BuGlen

Divergent
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2012
Tampa, Florida
Well there goes the neighborhood for us american modders lol.

I realize you were probably joking, but I actually think these types of items from China will help American manufacturers. China makes things affordable, so many people can try things that they normally wouldn't be able to get on a budget. However, we all know that generally the care and detail put into the products produced by small American and European companies is outstanding.

In short, the affordable products that China produces will create more mod collectors who will eventually purchase the higher quality and collectible products made in America and Europe. That's what I believe anyway.

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
I realize you were probably joking, but I actually think these types of items from China will help American manufacturers. China makes things affordable, so many people can try things that they normally wouldn't be able to get on a budget. However, we all know that generally the care and detail put into the products produced by small American and European companies is outstanding.

In short, the affordable products that China produces will create more mod collectors who will eventually purchase the higher quality and collectible products made in America and Europe. That's what I believe anyway.

I agree 100%

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
I was just asked via email if someone doesn't like the griffin vape out of the box or it doesn't seem to vape well could they return it.

The answer to this question is NO, a resounding NO. and not because I do not wish to provide service, but because of the nature of the item itself.

This is a rebuildable item, meaning you can do what you want with it, the device itself has litle to do with the vape quality except for possibly where the air hole is positioned. You can use wick, you can use SS mesh, you can use thick coil or thin coil. That is the point of the rebuildable, NOT the incuded starter ss mesh and coil.

Basically you can do with it as you will. Out of the package prebuild mesh/coil is just for convienience it is not something you should determine for vape quality. This isn't a clearomizer.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread