Introducing the Griffin Rebuildable Atomizer Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roary

Verified Member
Aug 5, 2012
Melissa
Eric, Thank you for addressing that, even though I didn't mean for you to address it. It means a lot to see that.

I get everything around 4 or so DHL is a late stop for me but that's kinda good because I still have a day job.. so it wouldn't matter anyway :)

these should be back in stock in a week with triple the number ordered.

vsummer1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2012
California
I have a question about wrapping/preparing your wick. - Is the resistance determined by how many times you wrap the wire around the wick, or just by what gage wire you use, or something else altogether?

There is a ton of information on all of this in the rebuildable atomizer threads. I was reading them to figure it all out!

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
ANNOUNCEMENT:

I realize the griffin is popular right now and that's awesome but I will post every new development here.
PLEASE for the love of my sanity, hold all emails concering colors, dates, sizes, tubes, coils etc... just for a little while, please?
All I know or will know will be posted here in this thread. If you have a question post it here.

as of 09/17/2012:
The Griffin: Late this week/early next week
Griffin Replacement Coil wire: Late this week/early next week
Griffin Replacement Mesh: Late this week/earlynext week
Griffin Replacement Parts (screws/pins etc): Late this week/earlynext week
Griffin Plastic Tubes: No ETA
Griffin Colored Tubes: No ETA
Griffin Stainless Steel anything: No ETA
Little Baby kittens: No ETA
Miami Dolphin Superbowl win: No ETA

Also, I am not an expert on rebuildables, I am as green as a cucumber, please do not email me asking how to do this or that, it's not that I don't want to answer you, I do, it's just I have gotten approximately 200 emails since Friday night concerning the Griffin. I can't address them all properly even if I did know.

Post any questions in this thread, if someone knows the answer they will surely share.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread