Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeeky

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2009
California

Drew,

The link you provided is to The XS-haler (Mini)
Website says "Out-of-Stock"

I like those The XS-haler (Mini):); are you waiting for the batteries and chargers to be instock to sell them? It would be great to see a Magnum Kit using The XS-haler (Mini) sold with charger and 2 batteries! :thumbs:

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Small construction...LiMn battery OR 16340 Lion Protected...LR Attys run Great on both and last similarly...These will be on my site for delivery on Friday and first 50 orders will come with a Free LR Atty...The color combos are fresh...SOme of the older colors(painted) will be available in a couple weeks but the ones pictured will be available immediatley as well as 3 or four others including GunMetal Diamond Plate, Hot Pink Diamond Plate, Emerald Mirror(#2), Sky Blue (#12), And Engine Turn...Protected Lion 16340s and chargers(TL100) will be on my site Friday and IMR 16340s will be available shortly that will utilise the same chargers...They will come stock with a 901 and 801 Brass tip...Check em out...Thanks
Drew

The XShaler

Ragamuffin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2010
US
Well, I think I just found the answer to my own question with a little more research: the low-resistance atty's description on Nhaler.com website says it should be used on a battery that is at least 440mah or higher, so therefore the Magnum batteries would have to be at least that. Is that correct? Thanks,
Rags
Anyone? Anyone know the size of the Magnum battery in the kit?
Rags

Ragamuffin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2010
US
Not the XSHaler Mini. The Magnum, as seen on the website in the Magnum Kit.

Ok, I think there is some confusion here as to what question I am actually asking. I want to know, since this thread is called "Introducing the MAGNUM", the so named kit at nhaler.com, what size/type of battery is in this model? That's all I wanted to know. I don't need to know what type of battery someone else THINKS it is in a youtube video. And this thread was about the Magnum, was it not? If I am mistaken about that, I apologize. So if anyone knows what the battery size is (electrical), please post. Otherwise, disregard my silly, silly question. I'll look elsewhere for a comparative model to purchase. Thank you.

Rags

P.S. I am referring to the electrical size, etc. Not the physical measurements. Thanks

Last edited:

laurel099

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Okay, not an expert but have a Magnum. It's a long ecig. The atty is the new lown ohm attys that ROCK. The battery is a long skinny ecig battery specifically for it and don't know specifics but it is 3.7volts I believe. It lasts only 2 hours of heavy vaping. USB charger. It simulates the 5 volt vaping in a tidy package. The attys are the same ones everyone is writing home about lol! I use the Magnum battys as an emergency backup in my purse if something were to happen to my Woody (God forbid :) ). The Magnum is unique!

Hope I helped a little!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread