INTRODUCING The New MATRIX Telescopic 3-Stage Variable 3.4-3.7-4.0 - in ALL COLORS! This is ONE SLEEK LIL' UNIT and is MonkeyMama Approved!

Status
Not open for further replies.

orbach

ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2012
Florida
Just when I thought I was done buying. Looks like I will have just one more.

I know what you mean. I've been vaping for only 2 weeks and I'm constantly like:

catgifpage59.gif

yiddleboge6

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
PA
matrix.png

matrix_2.png

matrix_3.png

matrix_4.png

matrix_5.png

[h=3]

New MATRIX Telescopic 3-Stage Variable 3.4-3.7-4.0 - ALL COLORS[/h]

Introducing the Greensound MATRIX Telescopic 3-Stage VV Mod. Using 14430, 14500 & 14650 batteries these provide a compact & stealthy form factor, metal manufacturing in gorgeous colors!

This is not a full variable mod yet it provides you with three very useful voltage levels:
  • Starts out with a RED button led - 3.4v
  • Press five times and the buttons lights PURPLE - 3.7v
  • Press the button another five times and the button lights BLUE - 4.0v
  • Press five more times again and the unit turns OFF.

Other Features:
  • TRUE NATIVE EGO THREADING! This means there is no well so that any eGo clearomizer insluding our own Stardust, AlphaStar and Kanger eGo clearos will work fine! NO ADAPTERS NEEDED!
  • Can be charged with any eGo USB battery charger!
  • Uses either:
    * 14430 - 81mm mod length when using this battery
    * 14500 - 89mm mod length when using this battery
    * 14650 - 104mm mod length when using this battery
    * Right now we only have 14500 batteries in stock which are available in the drop-down box below th elisting
  • 5 times power click on/off
  • Short circuit protection
  • Low voltage protection - when battery voltage is under 3.3v flashes 40 times
  • 4 piece Metal construction tube 14 day warranty from receipt.

Love these.........gotta bump 'em :D

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Does anyone have one of these yet? Any thoughts? Any comparison pics to an ego or zmax? My wifes gripper just took a dive on a hard floor, i fixed it but she needs a new more durable one, and this could be it. Zmax is too big for her...
I tried ordering one today Njt :unsure: but troubles with the orders going thru the site today a little bit. I will try again tomorrow. Whenever I get it here I'll post pics and give my feelings on it for ya. That is if you haven't ordered one in the meantime :laugh::laugh: I do believe they are quite a bit smaller then the zmax though. I'm also interested in them because they are small :)

nightfell

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2012
Massachusetts
I tried ordering one today Njt :unsure: but troubles with the orders going thru the site today a little bit. I will try again tomorrow. Whenever I get it here I'll post pics and give my feelings on it for ya. That is if you haven't ordered one in the meantime :laugh::laugh: I do believe they are quite a bit smaller then the zmax though. I'm also interested in them because they are small :)

I'd also be interested in hearing someone's impressions.

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
Does anyone have one of these yet? Any thoughts? Any comparison pics to an ego or zmax? My wifes gripper just took a dive on a hard floor, i fixed it but she needs a new more durable one, and this could be it. Zmax is too big for her...

Also keep in mind the Robust and Robust-A .... These both use a 14500 battery, so they are just a bit bigger around than the eGo, have a replaceable battery and are a fully variable VV mod unlike the Matrix which only has 3 settings. See http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...4500-robust-robust-vv-3-0-6-0-all-colors.html which shows a pic next to eGo's

Black Strat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 8, 2012
Idaho
Njt07:8195689 said:

I received 4 of them. I love the look and the concept but the functionality just doesn't do it for me. I had 3 issues:

1. Voltage decays with battery drain. The highest setting saw output drop from 4.2v to 3.9v after only about 2 mls of juice vaped.

2. Related to #1, these things really drain the battery! Battery life is very poor.

3. It seems there is a low current limit. It is hard to quantify since I could not test them under load since my in-line voltmeter cannot be used on a pulse width modulating device. My seat-of-the-pants impression is that the vape quality is almost identical with all three voltage settings on the same device! This seems to indicate under load the higher two settings aren't getting much (if any) more current to the atomizer.

My testing was done using three different devices: Vivi Nova with 1.8 ohm heads (2ohm actual), Kanger T3's at 2.4 ohm, and DCT's @ 1.5 ohm.

My vision spinners at an identical voltage setting produced a far better vaping experience which also led me to my thoughts above in #3.

I had high hopes for these!

Last edited:

yiddleboge6

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
PA
matrix.png

matrix_2.png

matrix_3.png

matrix_4.png

matrix_5.png

[h=3]

New MATRIX Telescopic 3-Stage Variable 3.4-3.7-4.0 - ALL COLORS[/h]

Introducing the Greensound MATRIX Telescopic 3-Stage VV Mod. Using 14430, 14500 & 14650 batteries these provide a compact & stealthy form factor, metal manufacturing in gorgeous colors!

This is not a full variable mod yet it provides you with three very useful voltage levels:
  • Starts out with a RED button led - 3.4v
  • Press five times and the buttons lights PURPLE - 3.7v
  • Press the button another five times and the button lights BLUE - 4.0v
  • Press five more times again and the unit turns OFF.

Other Features:
  • TRUE NATIVE EGO THREADING! This means there is no well so that any eGo clearomizer insluding our own Stardust, AlphaStar and Kanger eGo clearos will work fine! NO ADAPTERS NEEDED!
  • Can be charged with any eGo USB battery charger!
  • Uses either:
    * 14430 - 81mm mod length when using this battery
    * 14500 - 89mm mod length when using this battery
    * 14650 - 104mm mod length when using this battery
    * Right now we only have 14500 batteries in stock which are available in the drop-down box below th elisting
  • 5 times power click on/off
  • Short circuit protection
  • Low voltage protection - when battery voltage is under 3.3v flashes 40 times
  • 4 piece Metal construction tube 14 day warranty from receipt.

back up front wif you, ya cute yiddle thangs :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread