INTRODUCING The New MATRIX Telescopic 3-Stage Variable 3.4-3.7-4.0 - in ALL COLORS! This is ONE SLEEK LIL' UNIT and is MonkeyMama Approved!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Clever lil Monkey :D :lol: you're quick at creating them pics ..
Quicka then da dam Postal Werkers !
laughing-monkey.gif

Lauralie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2010
Here, there, everywhere!
:laugh: must be a long flight across the Gulf cuz I just checked the tracking and it says left texas @ 1 AM yesterday but it's not reached FL yet and checked in :laugh::laugh: I be thinkin my Lil Bluey has taken a hyjack to bahamas :unsure: first :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'll habe to check on my way to town todays :D

Yippee - moobie while in the bahamas !!!!!

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
He's Here ! Ole Bluey is HERE !!

Aggie-dance-small-white.gif
I gots my Matrix today in the Postal Unit and I LOVES Dis !!! I will puff on him today and makes a moobie 2morrows prolly but here the Matrix is with an SRT II on it cuz some one asked for a pic and Danno was busy...
matrix-srt.jpg

With a Mini Nova...
matrix-mininova.jpg

With a Stardust...
matrix-duster.jpg

With a Full size Nova...
matrix-stvnova.jpg

Please exscuse the crappy webcam pics for being the blurrrrrrrrrr they are :laugh: This is with a 14500 battery installed so it's in the 'Middle' size of the telescope here

Thank You GotVapes !
smilehead.jpg
Approved.gif
This is the cutest lil thang, fits right in the palm of my hand :D

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Guessing if it's MonkeyMama Approved I'll need to get me one!
I can tell ya dis much so far Maxi...I put a 14500 batt in there today when I got home. It was an AW IMR 600mah. I started with it fresh off the charger and used from noon when I got home until 5:30 PM. I had been playing thru the 3 settings and was using an SRT II with a 3 ohm coil in it. So the battery life for me today, I was happy with. I put a 14650 battery in there at 6 PM to see how long it would last and I'm still using the same one. The 14650 battery was a left over from an old epower I had, it's 1050 mah. This Matrix has been switching thru the 3 settings very nicely and it vapes well for me on all 3 settings so far. And yes, I can tell the difference at each setting. I will update 2morrow :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread