INTRODUCING The New MATRIX Telescopic 3-Stage Variable 3.4-3.7-4.0 - in ALL COLORS! This is ONE SLEEK LIL' UNIT and is MonkeyMama Approved!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Okey Dokeys :)
I have played with my new Ole Bluey Matrix and my feelings are that I be liking it.
smilehead.jpg
This is a simple little PV and I like things that way. While others may not agree with me, that's their choice. I don't have the smallest battery this takes but I did try the 14500 and the 14650 ones. The 14500 (600 mah) lasting me 5½ hours and the 14650 (1050 mah) lasting me 8½ hours. No, they aren't huge batteries and they won't last you all day, so don't even expect it. Also take into account your vaping habits may be different then mine also. The threads are very easy to turn in and out and the switch works great also. The 'Purple' setting for the 3.7 is more like a washed out color when it's used on mine but you can't mistake it because the red and the blue colors for the other settings are very distinctive. I did notice the difference vaping in each setting. I did not use meters and all that other crap as I don't even care, I go by the vape and taste that makes me happy. I will be purchasing more of these in the future, an easy peasey vape n go item. This is why I'd never make an actual reviewer :laugh: I only made this moobie cuz I said I would. It really has no important info, just me making an ... out of myself :facepalm: Enjoy or throw up :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol:

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Great moobie Aggie! I did enjoy it and didn't even throw up once! LOL...
I got a kick out of it, you should do lots more reviews!
I don't thinks so
monkey_picking_nose-99.gif

:unsure: my webcam sucks and da sounds sucks so it don't eben look and sound like I do silly.. What good is dat ? :?: plus da facts I habe no idea what I'm eben talking about :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
They are way to nice looking...would be good stealth device...hummmmmmm
with a short carto of some kind they would be very stealthy. The 14500 battery in there only makes the unit 3.25 inches long. So it is small :) Even smaller if ya had the shortest battery, but I couldn't find any that size

yiddleboge6

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
PA
matrix.png

matrix_2.png

matrix_3.png

matrix_4.png

matrix_5.png

[h=3]

New MATRIX Telescopic 3-Stage Variable 3.4-3.7-4.0 - ALL COLORS[/h]

Introducing the Greensound MATRIX Telescopic 3-Stage VV Mod. Using 14430, 14500 & 14650 batteries these provide a compact & stealthy form factor, metal manufacturing in gorgeous colors!

This is not a full variable mod yet it provides you with three very useful voltage levels:
  • Starts out with a RED button led - 3.4v
  • Press five times and the buttons lights PURPLE - 3.7v
  • Press the button another five times and the button lights BLUE - 4.0v
  • Press five more times again and the unit turns OFF.

Other Features:
  • TRUE NATIVE EGO THREADING! This means there is no well so that any eGo clearomizer insluding our own Stardust, AlphaStar and Kanger eGo clearos will work fine! NO ADAPTERS NEEDED!
  • Can be charged with any eGo USB battery charger!
  • Uses either:
    * 14430 - 81mm mod length when using this battery
    * 14500 - 89mm mod length when using this battery
    * 14650 - 104mm mod length when using this battery
    * Right now we only have 14500 batteries in stock which are available in the drop-down box below th elisting
  • 5 times power click on/off
  • Short circuit protection
  • Low voltage protection - when battery voltage is under 3.3v flashes 40 times
  • 4 piece Metal construction tube 14 day warranty from receipt.

Here I come agains.........:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread