Introducing the OMG All Day!

Discussion in 'Vapor4Life' started by dohsma, Jul 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. dohsma

dohsma Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Well as Snowdragon already pointed out, we have a new product available today. It's the OMG All Day. This is a 3.7V (4.2 fully charged) Mod with a 1500 maH battery. That should give you all day vaping on a single charge. The OMG is KR808D threaded so all of our existing carto's and tanks will work with it (except the 510 tanks). We put together a special package to launch this product. You get the OMG Mod (available in Black, Blue, Yellow, and Pink), 1 18500 battery, charger for the battery, 2 6ml tanks, and a 30ml bottle of juice... all for $65. That's a deal that's tough to beat, so no other discounts will apply to the OMG All Day. Get yours today!

2. dohsma

dohsma Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Color Selections for the OMG All Day

[​IMG]

3. keyzygirl

keyzygirl ECF Guru ECF Veteran

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its PINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Must Have!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im so glad to see this! CONGRATS V4L,its a huge step!!! (((Hugs))) Im so proud of you all!

4. menthall

menthall Senior Member ECF Veteran

I second that motion, the pink is a must have.

5. TheScootness

TheScootness Super Member ECF Veteran

Sweet! Just ordered one!

6. MystStick

MystStick Senior Member ECF Veteran

Just had to have it...... order is in. Thanks V4L, been waiting for something like this!

7. BHam

BHam Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Be sure to let us know what you guys think! :D

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

8. plantlvr

plantlvr Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Let me know when there is a great mod that's a auto :D

9. xdunlapx

xdunlapx Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I got the newsletter email and bought it. I'm not keen on manuals since I am a very heavy fast vaper but I'll give it a go. I hope I really enjoy it. I've been waiting for a mod that had great battery life so I'm hoping this will. I have only ever used regular ecigs (a cheap but costly stupid one, a 510, and the v34l kr808 which I've used the vast majority of the time ive been vaping). So this will be exciting! I usually stick to a pass through at the computer but never take an ecig with me places, so this will give me the opportunity to do so and see how long it actually will allow me to vape for. I'm getting ready for a cross-country move so if this works out, I'll be so happy.

I've read that the OMG Mod comes with a car adapter for to charge the batteries, is this true? The info on v4l's page didn't say anything about it.

10. guesswhoy0

guesswhoy0 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I'm going to look into getting this PV.

11. Morandir835

Morandir835 Idiot Guru ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Xdunlapx (sir or Ms.?) no it doesn't. Only a wall charger for the 18500 batt.

12. Dirtay J

Dirtay J Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

ok a quick re-introduction then on to a question. I started vaping back in like mid-'09 thanks to V4L. was completely off analogs for almost a year. I spent a lot of time here till i lost my job in end of '09 early '10. then my father got very sick and my stress level was out of control. I basically threw the e-cig in the dresser and was back on my Newports 100% wasn't happy about it but with everything going on with dad i was a wreck and only my Newports helped. so in the last 2 years i tried a couple times to get back on the e-cig. but dad kept getting worse. Now dad has passed away(RIP) a couple months ago and the overwhelming stress from that is starting to subside so i decided to see what the fine folks at V4L were up to. needless to say i was happly surprised picked up a eGo kit, a stealth xl battery, some tanks and a bunch of juice. really have been working again on dropping the analogs(down from 1-2 packs a day to 1 pack lasting 3 days)and this week i will be off the analogs and just on vaping!!

ok that was more of a re-introduction than i expected lol but now on to the question

I really like the EGO mega carts. the 6ml tanks are cool too, but for me i feel like i get a better pull and drag off of the mega. so i was wondering if the mega carts will work on the OMG all day mod? really interested in getting one. its just that the threads on the mega cart, although they are 808 threaded, are pretty deep in the cart and from the pic is is hard to tell if it will fit. not entirely a deal breaker cause i could cut down the mega carts and it should work and be easy with a dremel. and i have a whole lot of tanks(got the 8 pack on special) so i really should work on using them more. i just keep going back to the mega cart.

thanks

13. Morandir835

Supporting member
    Dirty J (guessing sir) no they won't without an adapter. You can use a 808 to 510 adapter, then a 510 to 808 adapter on top of that and you can use the mega cartos.

14. Dirtay J

Dirtay J Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

yes Mr.

thanks for the quick reply. thats kind of what i figured and already had both adapters in my cart at V4L. plus i am sitting here looking at the mega and planning out how i could cut one down. hardest part will b the air slots. and that shouldn't be too bad of a problem either!!! i get paid on friday and cant wait till next week for this stuff to show up!!

15. GrannyDee

GrannyDee Full Member

Well I ordered mine too, but figured that if it came with the tanks, then they would fit. I didn't know about having to get adapters cause I didn't see anything about that on the site. Dang...I will have to wait awhile to order adapters cause I have placed 3 orders this week already. Can't afford another order til next month.
    Guess I won't be using my long lasting tank with my long lasting batt. :cry:

16. Morandir835

Supporting member
    The tanks fit Ms. GrannyDee, just the mega cartos won't without the adapters.

17. Loveridden

Loveridden Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Grannydee, they have 808 tanks, which they come with, and v4l also has 510 tanks too, those won't fit without adapter but the 808 tanks that are coming with it will. I can't wait to hear what people think about these!! That IS a good introductory deal, in my opinion...makes it tempting... to me, I love pink but the yellow and blue are so bright and stand out the most.....hard to choose between those 2 colors... :)

18. GrannyDee

GrannyDee Full Member

Thank you M. I just went back over the posts. I misread them and responded too soon. Still trying to learn all the lingo associated with vaping, lol. :facepalm:

19. SAG

SAG Super Member ECF Veteran

Congrats on the launch! Can't wait to hear what everyone thinks of 'em.

20. GrannyDee

GrannyDee Full Member

You guys are great at explaining things. I'm just a noob. Thanks for your patience with those of us with that affliction. I wouldn't know anything at all about this stuff without y'all. I just need it to stick in my brain. :blink:

: provari
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.