Introducing the Precise Industrious RBA

Status
Not open for further replies.

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Introducing the Precise Industrious rba featuring an innovative central "permanent" wick and vertical coil wrap. Takes the guesswork out of coil placement into the airflow providing outstanding atomization, flavor and vapor. Quick easy builds that even a first timer can master in only a few minutes!

Features:

- Adjustable Air Flow

- 360 degree airflow feed

- Centralized Wick/Coil and 360 degree air feed means the entire coil is exposed to airflow with no "dead" areas for the airflow to disperse in

- 4 ml capacity

- Permanent centralized wick

- Stainless steel Construction

- Fits ELA V1 and V2 and Workhorse Telescopic mods

Don't miss out, only 50 units available! To order, visit: Precise Industrious (RBA) | Super T Manufacturing Inc.

IMG_0103.jpg

Pictured on the Workhorse Telescopic but also fits ELA V1 and V2:
Industrious1-1024x647.jpg

10626427_10101198804902721_7332257001048485452_o.j  pg

Simple coil build video:

Last edited:

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Building is super easy (i'll have a video available soon too detailing the same steps below):

1. Cut and roll up stainless steel mesh and insert into the permanent feed/wick tube:
IMG_0073-1024x589.jpg

2. Push the mesh all the way to the bottom of the feed/wick tube:
IMG_0075.jpg

3. Screw in feed/wick tube:
IMG_0078.jpg

4. Screw on tank cap and push aside permanent mesh wick and feed cotton wick through:
IMG_0081.jpg

5. Wrap Cotton around center post:
IMG_0082.jpg

6. Insert Coil Wire and tighten down set screw:
IMG_0084.jpg

7. Wrap Coil around cotton from bottom to top. Insert coil end into hole at top of tube/wick and tighten set screw:
IMG_0087.jpg

8. Prime cotton with juice, Screw on top cap and adjust draw to your liking:
IMG_0115.jpg

Last edited:

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nice! Been waiting for this one.

You're going to love it! Its so easy to setup and takes the guesswork out of coil placement into the airflow and takes full advantage of the 360 airflow as the entire wick/coil is exposed to airflow. Also, with the central wick/wire, it pushes the coil out to the edge, with no "dead" areas for airflow to disperse in. The top cap chamber on this also has a smaller inner diameter then on the Strata.

Last edited:

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
So will this not work with other models?

Unfortunately, only with the ELA V1 and V2 and Workhorse Telescopic. We only made just over 50 of them, they were just too damn expensive to make due to the lengthy machine time of each unit. Just the permanent central wick takes darn near as long to machine as an entire workhorse mod!

Last edited:
Looks amazing. Excellent work over there!! Couple of questions: (potentially dumb q)Does this replace the top cap on the ELA V2 or just screw into it? I'm not familiar with the Workhorse Telescopic so I can't tell from the pics. Also, could you describe the airflow adjustments? Finally, what are the width and height measurements. Thanks a lot.

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Looks amazing. Excellent work over there!! Couple of questions: (potentially dumb q)Does this replace the top cap on the ELA V2 or just screw into it? I'm not familiar with the Workhorse Telescopic so I can't tell from the pics. Also, could you describe the airflow adjustments? Finally, what are the width and height measurements. Thanks a lot.

Yes, it replaces the entire top cap. Airflow is adjustable by turning the top cap up or down. I have a cutaway view i'll post up later this evening. Same width of the ELA and Telescopic Workhorse (24mm), Length i'll measure when I get back in this evening.

Last edited:

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Looks interesting. I can't quite work out how you fill the tank. Do you unscrew the entire top part from the knurling up?

Either by removing the entire tank cap or thru a syringe (theres a syringe size hole in the tank cap).

Ahhh, thanks for the cut-away diagram. So airflow increases as the top cap is opened/loosened?

Few more questions(I did just purchase so I don't mind asking them!):

Is there a recommended mesh size(number) and cotton type? Or is it just user preference?
Will similar resistances on traditional coils produce similar results on this RBA? Or does the vertical alignment require completely new technique? Is resistance able to be measured by regular screw-in ohm meter, or what must be used?

Thanks again. Looking forward to receiving this Christmas gift to myself!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread