Introducing the Precise Strata RDA

Discussion in 'Super T Manufacturing' started by forcedfuel50, Oct 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. forcedfuel50

forcedfuel50 Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

The Precise Strata Rebuildable atomizer. Not quite a dripper, not quite a tank!

Available soon for the Simplicity 18000 series followed by the PrecisePlus and ELA. We are also working on a universal 510 version.

Features/Specs:

- Fully adjustable Draw with 360 degree air flow that enters at the top and exits at the base of the coil(s). Ensures a more even airflow distribution to your coils that is fully adjustable to your draw preference. This adjustable design just plain works!

- Helix inspired airflow. Helix machined air foil that begins above the coils and extends up into the custom drip tip itself, produces a spinning air motion to aid atomization and enhance flavor!

- Built in heat exchanger. Internal intersecting air passages originating at the top, and running the entire length of the top cap walls result in latent heat being picked up by the incoming air charge. Fine tune the temperature to your liking with a simple twist of the top cap.

- Accepts one to four coils
    - Included custom drip tip
    - No tools necessary for coil builds
    - Two piece design utilizing only one o-ring. No more hunting down orings and less parts to lose!
    - Designed to minimize leaks, even when upside down
    - Holds more liquid then traditional drippers, up to 1.5ml
    - All stainless construction
    - Lifetime warranty
    - Lifetime refinish warranty
    - Made in the USA

Assembled view:
    [​IMG]

Bottom Cap View showing enlarged juice capacity:
    [​IMG]

On a TI Simplicity 18350:
    [​IMG]

Top cap inside view showing preheat air passages:
    [​IMG]

End cap Helix air foil view with tip removed:
    [​IMG]

2. rojo

rojo Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I'm having a bad vape day. I need this today.

3. forcedfuel50

I should mention, the drip tip pictured is just a shorty we took off the shelf. The custom purpose built tip will be the same on top, but actually varies on the bottom as it has a longer tail that extends into the tank.

4. forcedfuel50

The beta testers will be Nach, Raqball, Vaptamist, Snork and Path77. To be fair, I just took the first 5 with units. Im counting on my testers to be active on these subforums to help people with their new Stratas. And yes, you get to keep them :)

5. rojo

It normally irritates me when I'm not able to replace the stock drip tip with one of my T-tips. But in this case, the stock drip tip is a T-tip. :) Think it might be possible to offer an option of a contour T-tip for the Strata?

Congrats, guys! I approve of this list.

6. forcedfuel50

You can actually run a stock tip too, but it negates the helix effect.

7. forcedfuel50

One thing that is misleading is the size as the pictures don't show scale as they are so enlarged, but the chamber where the posts and coils go is ONLY 13mm wide and the overall unit is only 20mm wide by 27mm tall.

8. pAth77

pAth77 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Wow. I'm honored to be one of your beta testers David. I'll try to be as impartial in my comments as possible, but after years of using your devices I don't see how it won't be anything short of amazing!!!

9. vaptamist

vaptamist Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oh man, I'm so excited! I can't think of a better way for this week to end.

10. raqball

raqball Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Holy cow!

Thank you David and I will def put it through it's paces for you..

I just did a happy dance.... TWICE!

11. raqball

raqball Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

[​IMG]

^^^ WOW ^^^

12. Barton

Barton Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Very interesting rda. Looks awesome and I'm definitely interested in getting one. When is the expected release date ? Any information on pricing ?

Thanks !

13. snork

snork Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

This will be fun and educational, hopefully our perspectives will benefit all. Thank you!

14. forcedfuel50

Snorks idea of fun is wrapping tiny little coils one can barely see or handle...hmm...

I'd hate to see what his idea of No fun is :)

15. fraghole

fraghole Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Congratulations guys. All a good bunch of dudes. I'm still jealous though. :D

16. State O' Flux

State O' Flux Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Good on ya' guys... and waiting for price/availability. :)

17. forcedfuel50

2-3 weeks. We've proven out the programs and will start machining soon. May be some tiny tweaks we make depending on feedback from my testers, but the overall design will remain very much intact. The Simplicity series we will be machining first. We may do a capped preorder on the ELA and PrecisePlus since I don't know how many we are going to need, but the Simplicity version won't be a preorder.

18. rojo

I'm conflicted now. I want you guys to hurry up and finish your initial feedback so they can go into production and I can try one myself. But on the other hand, it takes time and patience to learn a new device, especially one that does not yet have a generally accepted and recommended base method of coiling and operation; so I want you to take your time with your trial and error.

Brain hurts.

Can I get dibs on testing the tank in a few months? Tanks are my forte, anyway.

19. Da300Mann

Da300Mann Senior Member ECF Veteran

THAT'S BEAUTIFUL!!!

I hope one day you guys make a great tank system too!

Great work guys!!

20. dru21281

dru21281 Full Member Verified Member

This looks incredible, great work! Looking forward to buying one once they become avail.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.