Status
Not open for further replies.

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
It seems I might just pass up on the Penelope for my Simplicity. Just as long as dont have to roll ss mesh, and it doesnt cost too too much, I might just have to get one of these little beauties.

My only other deal maker will be if the atty can be kept on its side with NO LEAKS.

PS. I keep forgetting to share a little cool thing that has happened a couple times now, People have asked me on 2 occasions so far, If the ELA and today on the Simplicity if I had them customized because they see the letter "P" they think I had my initial engraved on it.

Just in case no one knows, my name is Priscilla

Last edited:

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Wrapping up some micro coils as we speak!

1st up will be a 1.4ohm micro with 2ea 1mm strands of silica!

I am thinking 2 strands on each side / well..

:thumbs:

I've been playing with some 2 and 3mm silica, with long strands out both ends of the coil, pack them down in the juice chamber. You can get a good 1ml+ in there. Vape for quite awhile.

raqball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2010
I've been playing with some 2 and 3mm silica, with long strands out both ends of the coil, pack them down in the juice chamber. You can get a good 1ml+ in there. Vape for quite awhile.

That is exactly what I was thinking..

I have 1mm, 2mm, and 3mm silica along with some ekowool to try out..

I will probably give cotton a go as well..

I can also try a few coils with non resistance leads but I am thinking this is not needed but I will give it a go anyway!

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
I think its really good to have various grades of experience when Beta testing. It shows the ease/or difficulty of setting up for the various levels of future buyers. I know that most people advertise that rebuildables are "only for the very experienced" but there are always people out there like me with little experience that might have trouble.

I like how they are making the fortunate five work for their atty. So If I do get one , I expect the best of assistance from you 5. Right now they are feeling quite lucky to be one of the five, but Im sure after a few months of troubleshooting people they might be cursing David.

Im sure this wont happen as I have a feeling like all the other Super-T devices that the Strata will be very intuitive and simple.

pAth77

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 26, 2010
Bay Area
I'll start wrapping coils tonight. It makes sense for me to start off with my standard build (0.8ohm 28g semi-micro with organic cotton wick) so that I can compare it to my other RBAs/RDAs that are in rotation. From there, I'll go nuts with all the other wire and wick materials that I have on the shelf. Even if it's not my cup of tea (because I like to vape around 1.0 ohm), I'll try and make some quad coils just for the sake of proper testing.

raqball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2010
I think its really good to have various grades of experience when Beta testing. It shows the ease/or difficulty of setting up for the various levels of future buyers. I know that most people advertise that rebuildables are "only for the very experienced" but there are always people out there like me with little experience that might have trouble.

I like how they are making the fortunate five work for their atty. So If I do get one , I expect the best of assistance from you 5. Right now they are feeling quite lucky to be one of the five, but Im sure after a few months of troubleshooting people they might be cursing David.

Im sure this wont happen as I have a feeling like all the other Super-T devices that the Strata will be very intuitive and simple.

Super T has always been a family and friends like atmosphere where everyone gets along, jokes with each other and helps each other out so in this case, I'd expect no less from my Super T peeps..

I got lucky and found Super T pretty early on in my vaping history and have been a Super T whack-a-doodle ever since.

Not just because David makes some of the best mods on the planet earth but because of the peeps who reside within his forum..

raqball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2010
Congrats testers! :) you have the envy of many here!

Can't wait for this to be released. It's the perfect topper for the Ti!

I've pinched myself twice to make sure I was not dreaming when I read my name..

I'm still not convinced.. Can someone whack / smack me in the back of my head / noodle so I know it's not a dream? :p

xformulax

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2012
Colorado, USA
all I do is drip drip drip no matter what,
got drippin' on my mind, I can never get enough
every time I'm vapin' in this building
all the smoke alarms go OFF.

seriously though, I need an ELA dripper, my ELA is order 15800 and I'm waiting patiently, I know my drippers and I'd love a chance to beta that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread