Status
Not open for further replies.

vaptamist

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2011
FL
Got my 18500 in today. This thing is sturdy and well built. Pictures and video don't really give you an idea, but there is nothing cheap feeling about this device. My only complaint so far is that it doesn't come in satin, but I understand why it doesn't (to keep cost down). Sadly, I don't have a 22mm atomizer to put on top, so I'm using a 20mm one for the time being.

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
Got my 18500 in today. This thing is sturdy and well built. Pictures and video don't really give you an idea, but there is nothing cheap feeling about this device. My only complaint so far is that it doesn't come in satin, but I understand why it doesn't (to keep cost down). Sadly, I don't have a 22mm atomizer to put on top, so I'm using a 20mm one for the time being.

:laugh:

fa0837e4-8e6e-47f6-beeb-b734ce430830_400.jpg

vapero

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2013
monterrey,mexico
You just had to go and put up a pic didn't ya. I'm addicted to those things, and have been sick for a few days, and haven't been able to have one. When I feel better, I have some catching up to do. :)
You have those in Mexico, and Colorado?

no, I have to go to california! but we have some really food ones here!
421958_hamburguesa-cru.jpg

sorry to hijack the thread, this is my last burger post

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
Thanks for the review Vaptamist! Hope more will post too.

EbenezerScrews

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2008
NW New Jersey
If you had asked me last week, "Hey Eb, will you ever buy another mod?"

My response would have been,"No way, don't need one...unless a company like Super-T puts out a beater for $70, I don't see the need."

And then I would have laughed and laughed at how unlikely that would be to happen, haha.

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
18650 WorkHorse with things on it. Rose, 454, Stillare, Simplicity Strata.

bWaLLlY.jpg

Excellent button! We'll give it the extremely ill-advised pocket test tomorrow with the Rose on it.

Note, with the Stillare and 454 it required o-ring finagling to get the atomizer to sit flush, their center posts are very long. The Rose and Strata worked well in the delivered stock AW o-ring setup.

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
18650 WorkHorse with things on it. Rose, 454, Stillare, Simplicity Strata.

bWaLLlY.jpg

Excellent button! We'll give it the extremely ill-advised pocket test tomorrow with the Rose on it.

Note, with the Stillare and 454 it required o-ring finagling to get the atomizer to sit flush, their center posts are very long. The Rose and Strata worked well in the delivered stock AW o-ring setup.

Nice! What do you like about the Strata? ( other than it's gorgeous!).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread