Not open for further replies.

Konstantine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2012
Greece
www.niquidtest.com
They are all red led ATM
Or many colors if you mod them mwa ha ha ho!

What is the plug on the bat? Mini or micro USB? Because on the site description it says two different things.
If it's a mini/micro USB plug how do you keep the connector in place? Doesn't it come off with a small pull of the wire?
Seems there are going to be many ones destroyed by the clients.

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com
I believe... I am not an expert about the echo but these are the difference I can see:

Echo starts at 4.2 volts falls to 3.3
No passthrough option with the echo
no sealed connection on the autos
Bigger cartomizers on the echo
2.0 ohms not recommended

Maxx VOLT
Regulated to stay at a consistent 3.6v
passthrough option
sealed auto connection on the autos
5 click manual shutoff on the manuals
battery charges in about 3 hours
2.0 ohms not recommended

How does this compare to the Echo? I love Smokeless Image products, and they are regulated. Can I use a 2.0 ohm carto with this big batt?

And... is the charger a 420 fast charger?

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com
one end of the plug is regular USB for a USB port the other end is mini/micro USB. Yes you remove it with a slight tug....

they can also be charged on the current USB chargers as well.

Or many colors if you mod them mwa ha ha ho!

What is the plug on the bat? Mini or micro USB? Because on the site description it says two different things.
If it's a mini/micro USB plug how do you keep the connector in place? Doesn't it come off with a small pull of the wire?
Seems there are going to be many ones destroyed by the clients.

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com
this is the 78mm battery and the 650mah battery

photo.jpg

Shiryo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2012
SoCal
Wow... I just got a new sealed auto in the mail yesterday too lol. This looks like an amazing way for dripping/sampling flavors. I wish Smokeless Image came out with an atomizer, they would literally steal all competition, monopolize the market for KR808D series batteries and become apart of the Fortune-500.

I'm still very amazed reading that the 650mAh, the smallest of the line-up, will last 6 hours than the 65mm sealed auto... That's insanity! I love it!

Last edited:

Staceylt40

ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2012
East Texas
I would never have to charge again. LOL my 65mm already last me about 3 days if not longer. And the thought of sittin here puffin/smokin/vapin on something that is plugged into an electrical outlet, just doesn't do anything for me. LOL

But just think Stacey - It can do double duty as a self defense device!

I'm thinking that this would be ideal for long trips.

Cisme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2011
Arizona
Its sooooooooo big lol.

Stacey, I started with a 750 fat batt and that size feels "normal" to me. The Volts seem tiny. lol The fat batt is comfortable in the hand but if you dangle your PV from your lips/teeth, you may have to adjust. I also have an 1100mah and 1300mah and it is really nice not worrying about charging for the entire day. :)

marlou

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2009
SW Ohio
I ordered the auto silver 650mah. I'm not a big fan of fat batts, came to the Volt from an eGo. But this one sounds really nice: first of all it's an auto! it's a passthrough/battery and it's a Volt! I decided to give it a try, there will be lots of times when it will come in handy.

Yesterday afternoon I had put in an order and then read about this new battery being available.....so I put in another order. lol Both orders shipped today. Yay!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread