Not open for further replies.

spaceballsrules

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2011
North Carolina, USA
Hi Imagine
This new Maxx is a dream come true for me. A KR8 fat batt regulated at 3.6V. Outsatnding! Passthrough capabaility is just a bonus for me. :)

One thing...in post #47 of this thread, in the specs you listed for the Maxx, it mentions a 5-click on/off for the manual. While chatting with Tom on the website, I was told that the on/off feature had not yet been implemented, but will be in the future. Can you clear that up for me, please?

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com
tom is correct.... it is not implemented yet... I thought it was sorry about that.
Hi Imagine
This new Maxx is a dream come true for me. A KR8 fat batt regulated at 3.6V. Outsatnding! Passthrough capabaility is just a bonus for me. :)

One thing...in post #47 of this thread, in the specs you listed for the Maxx, it mentions a 5-click on/off for the manual. While chatting with Tom on the website, I was told that the on/off feature had not yet been implemented, but will be in the future. Can you clear that up for me, please?

godAWFUL

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2012
United States
Man, oh man...these are freagin' exciting for sure.

Any plans for iGo-like 2-3ml cartomizers? perhaps something like the recently popular tankomizers? *shutters in anticipation of possibilities*

I've been desiring longer battery life and the ability to keep more e-liq on deck, but I've tried to stay loyal to my dear Volt.

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com
stay tuned ;)

Man, oh man...these are freagin' exciting for sure.

Any plans for iGo-like 2-3ml cartomizers? perhaps something like the recently popular tankomizers? *shutters in anticipation of possibilities*

I've been desiring longer battery life and the ability to keep more e-liq on deck, but I've tried to stay loyal to my dear Volt.

Cyrus Vap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2011
Bay Area, California
I believe... I am not an expert about the echo but these are the difference I can see:

Echo starts at 4.2 volts falls to 3.3
No passthrough option with the echo
no sealed connection on the autos
Bigger cartomizers on the echo
2.0 ohms not recommended

Maxx VOLT
Regulated to stay at a consistent 3.6v
passthrough option
sealed auto connection on the autos
5 click manual shutoff on the manuals
battery charges in about 3 hours
2.0 ohms not recommended

I'm pretty sure the Echo is regulated, some models are 'sealed' now...

and don't many use dual coils at a net 1.7 ohm on the Echos? That was my understanding.

Anyway, I don't see why dual coils would be an issue with the Maxx, it def has the amperage to handle it

If draw, performance etc are equal, i'd consider the maxx superior for the PT option and lack of a hittable cut off

starsong

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
SoCal
This is what my Riva looks like with a carto on it. The Riva is about the same size as the smallest of these new batts, maybe a smidge shorter. They look better with the cone on, but it's not so bad.

riva.jpg

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
couldn't take a clear picture for some reason, but you get the idea. I believe the cone is to control airflow and for looks because it tapers the line from battery to carto.

photo3.jpg
But I think Imagine said no cone with these (VOLT MaXx), right? I don't see any threads on the VOLT MaXx pic for one. Looks cool to me either way, but with the coned one, I could see Gormy's concern about it looking like a "female massager..." :)

Last edited:

proudlion

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2010
Winter Haven, FL
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread