spaceballsrules

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2011
North Carolina, USA
Love to know how the autos 'hit' compared to the regular autos

Also love to know if someone manages to get a cone on one of these things

Also love to hear a comparison to the Echo :)

I love a lot

Hey Cyrus. This was mentioned just a few posts up. Apparently, eGo cones WILL fit! Hazaah!

Re cones for the VOLT MAXx

My battery just arrived in the mail. I'm using it as a passthrough and it's working great. Haven't had it long enough to report further yet.

The battery is threaded on the outside, below where the carto screws in. Just for fun I got out an eGo cone and guess what..... it fits, screwed right on. I thought it was interesting enough info to pass on.

hs3000

ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2011
Saint Louis
Haven't been on in a looong time, but wanted to stop in and say I just got my Maxx 650 battery and I am loving it.
Been using it for a bout 4 hours and still going strong.

CS and shipping was great as usual. Now I just need these new carts/tanks or whatever and I can leave the house without having to carry backups:2cool:

Thanks again, hs

McDougal

ECF Veteran
Nov 14, 2011
Louisville, KY
Re cones for the VOLT MAXx

My battery just arrived in the mail. I'm using it as a passthrough and it's working great. Haven't had it long enough to report further yet.

The battery is threaded on the outside, below where the carto screws in. Just for fun I got out an eGo cone and guess what..... it fits, screwed right on. I thought it was interesting enough info to pass on.

Awesome. So a cone will work with the Volt MaXx!

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
I got my 900mAh Maxx and love it. I wish the cord was longer but I am going to try my old eGo passthru cord which is longer. I prefer to use without the cord anyway. The longer cutoff (or no cutoff) is cool and it is a vaping monster. Good Job!
Yeah, what's the USB connection like at the end? Is it a regular 5-pin mini, like on digital cameras?
usb-5pin-mini-f.jpg

Last edited:

hs3000

ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2011
Saint Louis
Yeah, what's the USB connection like at the end? Is it a regular 5-pin mini, like on digital cameras?
usb-5pin-mini-f.jpg

Yes it is Cindy. Think I have a few that came with my PS3 :unsure: Putting mine through its paces today. It seems like it hits a little better than my 78mm bats but that might just be the "new gear effect"! :blush:

Going to use it til it's done today. Will report back on how long it lasts...

hs

McDougal

ECF Veteran
Nov 14, 2011
Louisville, KY
Love to know how the autos 'hit' compared to the regular autos

Also love to know if someone manages to get a cone on one of these things

Also love to hear a comparison to the Echo :)

I love a lot

I believe the Echo is regulated at 3.6 volts like the MaXx, so I would think it would be similar, although the MaXx is a passthrough AND has a much faster charge. And, I know where the MaXx comes from, since it's Smokeless Image's in-house battery. No Guesswork.

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
I was changing those connectors like candies everyday and they were supposed to be very well attached on the system.
This type of connector has low mechanical attachement on a board for example, i suppose if it's molded into plastic (not HOT GLUE) then it should hold enough.
Time will show.
...unless you take it apart to change the LED, then lose the connector! :lol::lol::lol::laugh:

hs3000

ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2011
Saint Louis
Hey all,

Back with a quick review of the "Maxx"! Definitely hits a little harder than my 78mm bats. May be that it's new, but I hope not. I am loving it:thumb: Been using this battery for a little over 10 hours and has not run out of charge yet. Awesome!

Sitting back with a bottle of Magic Hat :toast:& I am in heaven.
The only glitch I have had is that sometimes a button press seems to do nothing. Repress and all is good, so it may just be getting used to the new switch.

My plan is to order more along with the mysterious new cartos/tanks/ whatever they will be! any hints Imagine??

Lol, take care all and thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread