Introduction and thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mice Elf

Verified Member
Oct 26, 2016
People's Republic of California
Hello.

I have been lurking in ECF for a few years, garnering as much as possible from the remarkable number of talented posters and valuable posts.

I'm cigarette-free as the direct result of the skills I've learned here. Thank you for that.

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
Hello.

I have been lurking in ECF for a few years, garnering as much as possible from the remarkable number of talented posters and valuable posts.

I'm cigarette-free as the direct result of the skills I've learned here. Thank you for that.

Welcome to ECF

Good job !

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Hello.

Congrats, glad you are here. We need all of the help we can get to help answer questions from the new vapers. Now that you are here, pull up a chair and we'll chat. LOL.....just pulling your leg.....

Seriously tho, glad you decided to join in the fun instead of just lurking. The support system here is the best, so send peeps that need the reassurance that vaping works and for the sense of community as well as learning.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread