• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Introductions

Status
Not open for further replies.

sugismimi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2010
SOUTH CAROLINA
Welcome to ECF. Sorry to hear you are out of eliquid. There is a place in Harbison named VapingZone@CompuZone at 378Columbianna Drive. They mainly sell computers but they also sell Vapor stuff. It is near all of the restaurants.
hello my friend,
Ive gone to vape zone in a moment of necessity and they are good peeps, just too high $, and they do not honor the referral program they had, have, what ever. the owner was at our christmas meet. he sat on the same side of the table as you and all the way at the end, last person. just an FYI, lolol.

ProsperityGal

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Prosperity, SC on Lake Murray
Hey Y'all!

I'm from Prosperity SC on Lake Murray. I am originally from Long Island and taught music in upstate NY and then came to SC.

I've been nicknamed "Spanky".

This is all new to me. I do not know anyone that uses e-cigs. I saw a clip from the David Letterman Show and started looking into this whole amazing thing.

I'm having a gnat invasion due to all of the rain we've had. They make it awful outside. I do not smoke in the house, so, going out with the gnats has been miserable. I started thinking more and more about the e-cigs as I was sitting in the house wanting to smoke.

My 57th birthday is in a couple of weeks, so I'm no spring chicken.

I am just jumping into this. No knowledge about it at all. I'm reading and reading the posts here. So much to learn!

Spanky

scinsc

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2010
USA
Thanks for the welcome!

Yes! You are really not far from me! Are there others?
Sure several folks in the Columbia area.

Where do you get your supplies, etc.? MadVapes.com. Order before noon and it shows up the next day. Vaping Zone is local. Columbiana drive near the mall.

Spanky

If you ever need any help just PM or post. Good luck,:thumb:
SC

bishop

Feb 27, 2009
columbia sc
hello all, Ive been on these forums for quite awhile and slipped back to analogs for a long period, Im happy to say Im back to vaping only again and its because I found a local supplier that carries all the juice i could dream of and cheap.

I kept trying to stop buying analogs but I could never seem to spend the money online to wait for juice and always seemed to run out lol

The place I found is Elite Vapors at the Barnyard flea market on us1 in columbia. They have 2 locations set up there and are very professional, they know their stuff and mix their own liquids as well as carrying a vast range of brand name ones.

there's actually a second distributor out there but you'll realize after a few min talking to them they have no clue about what they're selling.

If you're in Columbia or close and need liquid or parts you should go check em out.

Ill keep checking this forum to find out when the next meet will be, It would be great to meet some of the vapers in Columbia and around SC!

tekneck

Jan 9, 2012
Lexington, SC
Hi All,

My name is Jimmy and I am 44. I live in Lexington and am married with two stepsons and a 4 year old son of my own. I smoked analogs for almost 30 years (2 and a half packs a day). I started vaping a few months back and have been off of analogs totally for about 2 months. I have become quite an evangelist as far as vaping goes and I have converted at least 6 people over to the wonderful world of vaping so far. Glad to be here and I look forward to talking with all my fellow vapors here in SC.

scinsc

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2010
USA
Welcome and congratulations Jimmy. Keep up the good work. :thumbs:

Hi All,
My name is Jimmy and I am 44. I live in Lexington and am married with two stepsons and a 4 year old son of my own. I smoked analogs for almost 30 years (2 and a half packs a day). I started vaping a few months back and have been off of analogs totally for about 2 months. I have become quite an evangelist as far as vaping goes and I have converted at least 6 people over to the wonderful world of vaping so far. Glad to be here and I look forward to talking with all my fellow vapors here in SC.

Hello all those that still lurk. I tried to start vaping over a year ago and it didn't stick, but with the new (to me not sure how long it's been there) ECigCharleston store down the street I've fired up a new eGo and am happily vaping again. Sad to see the activity here die down.

So my short Bio: I'm 30 y/o married with 2 furballs of the barking type. Mechanic out in G. Creek. Wife works for the local news station. Looking for a house in W.Ashley (if anyone is a realitor). Quasi-gamer (my xbox died and hasn't been replaced yet) and don't mind having a beer or two. If there is still a meet being planned add me to the list as a maybe, depending on where it is.

One more thing, a question for kno. I understand you're the IVape guy in Myrtle. Do you have anything to do with ECigCharleston? The head guy over there is named Joe too.

shechefj

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2011
Pendleton, SC
www.whimwhamvapes.com
Hello all those that still lurk. I tried to start vaping over a year ago and it didn't stick, but with the new (to me not sure how long it's been there) ECigCharleston store down the street I've fired up a new eGo and am happily vaping again. Sad to see the activity here die down.

So my short Bio: I'm 30 y/o married with 2 furballs of the barking type. Mechanic out in G. Creek. Wife works for the local news station. Looking for a house in W.Ashley (if anyone is a realitor). Quasi-gamer (my xbox died and hasn't been replaced yet) and don't mind having a beer or two. If there is still a meet being planned add me to the list as a maybe, depending on where it is.

One more thing, a question for kno. I understand you're the IVape guy in Myrtle. Do you have anything to do with ECigCharleston? The head guy over there is named Joe too.

Nice to meet you XJaySC and glad you found your way back to vaping! I just shipped some ecig products last week to a lady in Goose Creek. Is this where you are from? I don't know her, but she is a good friend of a good friend of mine that lives here in the upper state.

I started vaping Aug 2, 2011 and have been tobacco free ever since. I am such a believer in the ecig, that I opened my own ecig shop here in Pendleton, SC. Stop in if you are ever this way......I love to meet fellow vapers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread