• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Introductions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiya SC from SC.
I have not heard anything since the original post.
I can check around some of the clubs in the North Charleston area to see what is available.
Since smoking is still allowed in most bars. vaping has not taken hold much yet. But that is being worked on..lol

Rons, I didn't mean to put this on your shoulders I was just wondering if you had heard any news. Thanks.

Not a problem, There is a Market Street Saloon Bar & Grill in the Northwoods area that is supposed all non-smoking. I will see what can be worked out there.

If there is a meet up, I think we need to have a way that everyone knows. I've been asking about having one near Murrells Inlet, Pawleys or somewhere close to MB. Can we set up something where we all get on a special email list letting us know???? Just my thoughts. I don't go on here often and would like to see an easy way to be on a meet up list! Thanks guys!

sugismimi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2010
SOUTH CAROLINA
IT IS SO COOL TO SEE SO MANY NEW PEOPLE HERE.
I was so looking for a meet in Myrtle beach a few weekends ago, but Hell, if I need to plan another one in Midlands I sure will!!!!!
It was both exciting and so much fun to meet everyone and learn so much, from so many good people.
WELCOME TO ALL, HOPE TO MEET YOU SOON!!!

Hi Everyone,
My name is Mary. I am originally from Oregon. Met my hubby 15 years ago online (just after my 3rd attempt to quit smoking). We got married 3,000 miles and 9 months later (no baby involved, we are too old for that) I landed in Charleston, SC.

I have two grown children and three beautiful grand daughters. My son lives with us and my daughter's family is nomatic.
I and my son have a small bead shop in Summerville.

Since my husband and his mother didn't smoke, I managed to stay off ciggarettes. My mother-in-law passed away and my son came to live with us. He was a smoker and the temptation was just too much. It didn't take long to get back to a 2 pack a day habit, even with only smoking outdoors.

I used Chantix last year to try quitting again. It worked, but after quitting the Chantix, I really missed smoking and started again.
A customer came in one day to get some supplies to make a lanyard for her pv. We talked with her about her e-cig and she seemed quite pleased with it. We were talking to a friend/customer about it, and she pulled out hers. She was iffy on the subject, but it raised our curiosity. My son decided that we should try it and ordered a kit from South Beach. It didn't take long to figure out they were way expensive and cut ties. We found the forums, and a new vender for batteries and carts.
We were just going to stick with the standard ,arts . Too busy for a new hobby. Found pre-filled cartomizors becoming too expensive, so we ordered juice (the China kind) and empty carts. Tried a new vender with home made juice, that was the end of the chinese juice. Discovered a box mod and atomizors next. Two weeks ago we bought a couple of Ego-Tanks. Waiting now for juice from Ivape.net.
The best advice I could give a noob is buy enough supplies. Running out the first time within a week, we went back to analogs. The second time we had a couple of months under our belt and when we tried an analog, it was sooooooooooo gross. I found some pepperment juice just to get rid of the taste. We still haven't quite got down the shipping time, so we are on the edge agian. Mixing what ever has a few drops in it to vape.

Last edited:

Pokeygizmo

Perfectly Imperfect
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2010
South Carolina
Welcome, Littleblue.

Sounds like you're well on your way to becoming successful with vaping. Congratulations!

This forum is big and friendly (usually, lol). As with most things, once you get used to it, it becomes much more managable. :)

Holler anytime you need some help. We're here. Somewhere...

Pokey

Hey y'all. 3 week noob vaper here in LEXINGTON, SC. I gotta admit.. I'm pulling my hair out here... I'm out of e-juice and I've already had to light up an analogue.. It's just nasty.. The vendors I ordered from thursday and friday are dragging on getting my orderes out even though i ordered expedited shipping.. so.. I'm just going crazy.. Anyone in Lexington I could somehow get 5mL from or so?

sugismimi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2010
SOUTH CAROLINA
Hey y'all. 3 week noob vaper here in LEXINGTON, SC. I gotta admit.. I'm pulling my hair out here... I'm out of e-juice and I've already had to light up an analogue.. It's just nasty.. The vendors I ordered from thursday and friday are dragging on getting my orderes out even though i ordered expedited shipping.. so.. I'm just going crazy.. Anyone in Lexington I could somehow get 5mL from or so?

uh huh!!!!
oh no!!!!
i live in lexington also, and I make liquid for friends and family, I'm so sorry I didn't see this sooner. I clda hooked u up!!
you can always e-me at
cmp10@scdmh.org or sugismimi@gmail.com or here and you'll eventually get me!!!
p.s. WELCOME TO THE FORUM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread