Introductions

Status
Not open for further replies.

.EXE

Oct 19, 2017
Hello, Everyone at Ecf.

I'm new to the whole online e-cifarette forums community, but I came here today from another forums page searching help on Is it legal as a Non-Vendor/Non-Tabacco shop to sell a E-Cigarette to a minor. It's an open discussion there's no wrong answers here. I know as a shop or a licensed tobacco manufacture that is a hefty fine, but as a person just selling there personal Unregulated and or Regulated mods and tanks and also rda's it just comes down to moral standards of what you think is right and wrong.

Just another question, on the mesh rda by Vandy Vape should I replace the mesh with 22 Gauge wire wrapped in 26 gauge wire so I can get a higher Hom's reading on this Rda, Mind it is going on the Noisy Cricket. Just mind The noisy cricket which most of us know is a unregulated Series box mod. It packs the same amount of punch as the infamous VCMR mech. mod.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Welcome to ECF.

No, it is not legal for a private entity to sell mods or vape equipment to a minor, and though you might not get fined over it, I will point out that if said minor's parents find out you did, (and minors are notoriously unreliable as far as "I promise I won't tell my parents,") then you could find yourself with a nasty civil case in which said minor's parents decide that you deserve to be sued for introducing vaping and hence nicotine, to their minor.

I would never consider doing that, thanks to the legal issues. From a moral standpoint, I don't think it's terribly wrong-- provided said minor's parents have given you signed, notarized and written consent, but it's still not legal and should the government find out and do something about it, well that's a headline I'd prefer not to see about vaping-- "Vaper, uh, "grooms" minor into using e-cigarettes and etc." Please, do yourself and the vaping world a favor and just don't do it. The only way I'd even CONSIDER doing that would be if it were my own minor child, who I know I have a handle on, and he'd shut up about it (he's 20 now, and an EX-vaper, yes, believe it or not). But, I wouldn't provide equipment for sale or use to minor children that were not my own. I just really really think it's a bad plan, for so many reasons.

To your second question, I don't sub0hm so I don't know much about that tank or setup.

Welcome to ECF and I hope you enjoy your stay.

Anna

.EXE

Oct 19, 2017
Against my better judgement on posting...
Would you sell a minor a beer, gun, pack of cigarettes or car?

The message is would you sell a minor a beer gun or pack of cigs. or car its biased on laws at that point, Due to everything now these past few years having such huge impacts on minor's I still remember when vape pens were the hot new thing all the E-Cigs where just those rinky dink pens and they were the best thing since sliced bread, but I get what you are saying yes Its a bad idea to give a minor a thing that can be addictive and lead to more and more elongated issues. But again would you rather see a minor pick up a pack of cigarettes or a vape pen ?In my opinion I would rather see kids who chew in high-school and smoke, turn to using E-Cigs than continue that nasty habit.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Look if a minor is smoking they will have a chance to try vaping once they reach adulthood, provided it's still there, provided no one breaks any laws and vaping IS just as unlawful as cigarettes, liquor, etc.

Quite frankly, I'm getting a bit appalled by this discussion, if I knew parents of my kid were giving him access to unlawful things, I wouldn't mess up that parent, but that parent would be doing some time, and paying me some money. If my kiddo came home with a vape and said an adult gave it to him, I would be extraordinarily upset and make it my mission to make sure said parent received the ramifications coming to them. It's really quite simple: Vaping is a great alternative to smoking cigarettes, promise the minor they can buy a vape upon their 18th birthday. Smoking is really unlikely to be entrenched at that age, and if a teen is just DYING to switch to vaping, I promise, they will find a way to do it without you.

I don't know if you are a parent, or how old you are, but I am my child's sole guardian, at least I was until he turned 18. I don't know if you have any idea of the difficulty of being that person and doing a good job, at least by your statements. We can't just go handing minors that don't belong to us illegal things, because we feel it's better than smoking. Well, fantastic and shoplifting is better than murder, but neither are idea to teach to a minor child.

Anna

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal

I'm new to the whole online e-cifarette forums community, but I came here today from another forums page searching help on Is it legal as a Non-Vendor/Non-Tabacco shop to sell a E-Cigarette to a minor[?]. ...

Short Answer: No.

Long Answer: No. Not in the USA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread