• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Intros

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deranged Doll

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I've been here at ECF a couple of months now but just getting around to joining the group. I'm a 30 something year old mother of 2, wife to an amazingly wonderful man and I've been on the path almost 20 years. I'm a Dark Pagan, Musician, Artist, Belly Dancer...yes I do indeed wear many hats :) It's nice to "meet" all of you!

rainkeltoia

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2011
Maine
Morning and hi hi hi all! I'm a 29 year old....eclectic I guess is the best word. I'm a very fluid person, meaning that I adapt and change myself based on my experiences, what I learn, etc. I started out at a young age questioning things (I got kicked out of Sunday school for asking the wrong questions...) and in my early teens (I'd say around 14) I discovered more about various types of paganism. I always loved the greek, roman, native american and celtic mythos and stories, and upon finding the wonderful world of the internet I started researching, learning, trying, and I haven't stopped. I met some wonderful pagans, joined in a local group (the leader happened to be someone who went to school with my mom, and I was allowed to go to the gatherings starting when I got my license to drive myself) but found that I couldn't do the organized religion thing, even if it was within a small community like the pagans. I tend to deviate too much from the standards. I'm not a deist, more of an abstractist, as in there's an all energy something out there that connects us, the planet, all the creatures, the abstracts of wisdom, fates working behind the scenes guiding coincidences. I haven't really found anyone who shares my exact thought/belief pattern, but that's ok with me. I just tend to flit around the fringes and watch, absorb, learn, test, and evolve myself, but for all that I still consider myself eclectic pagan, as I don't really fall into any category. Hopefully its ok that I came here. I enjoy learning all I can about any and all theologies, from the monotheists to the polytheists and everything in between and beyond.
Thanks for having me :)

~Rain~

Amethyst_Star

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2011
Southern Wisconsin
www.facebook.com
Greetings! I just found the social forums a few days ago and came across this one today! Good to see other Pagan vapers, here! :)

My name is Tina, I'm 41 y/o, married, and an Eclectic Witch. My husband is Agnostic. We have no kids, but are owned by two dogs, four cats, and a guinea pig! LOL!

Just thought I'd stop in and introduce myself! :)

Adrena

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2011
Washington
Greetings! I just found the social forums a few days ago and came across this one today! Good to see other Pagan vapers, here! :)

My name is Tina, I'm 41 y/o, married, and an Eclectic Witch. My husband is Agnostic. We have no kids, but are owned by two dogs, four cats, and a guinea pig! LOL!

Just thought I'd stop in and introduce myself! :)
Well Met Tina >,< Welcome to our lil corner of ECF....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread