• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Invites sent: Welcome Snus/Snuffers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
I'm not lost Wiz. I just got a little side tracked is all. So many threads to try to keep up with.
Probably a few threads that need to be axed hittman.....Emerald City was a booming community at one time.Most of the original members have moved on....All of you new members are the next generation!

:)The Wiz!

TWISTED VICTOR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2009
The edge of Mayhem
Probably a few threads that need to be axed hittman.....Emerald City was a booming community at one time.Most of the original members have moved on....All of you new members are the next generation!

I thought I heard a echo when I got here. Is this one of those germ warfare towns where everybody turns into zombies and come out at night to feed......cool, man :D!!

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I thought I heard a echo when I got here. Is this one of those germ warfare towns where everybody turns into zombies and come out at night to feed......cool, man :D!!

TV, that reminded me of a book that I read. I know that there was a movie of it but the book "I am Legend" was really good. The movie really didn't do it justice. I hardly ever read books any more but I read that one about a year before the movie came out. I just by chance was at a book store with the wife and kids and it caught my attention.

The Wiz

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 14, 2009
    Whiskeyville USA
    It sure has been awful quiet in the Emerald City lately. Someone should ring the gong and wake everyone up.
    Hitt....I tend to come and go here...I have a hard enough time keeping up with the "What's under your lip and Up your nose" thread in the other area!! Going to throw a few more invites out to liven things up!!(We need some more girls too....LOL)

HA Hit!
    It has been well weird, slowish but not the rabid pace it has been. So the busy work I do have I have been farming off to people standing around.

God I hate busy work, I hate inventing busy work, but hate seeing lazy sales people with fingers in noses and thumbs up butts doing nothing even more.

jojogardener

Resting In Peace
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 11, 2010
    Northeast
    Hitt....I tend to come and go here...I have a hard enough time keeping up with the "What's under your lip and Up your nose" thread in the other area!! Going to throw a few more invites out to liven things up!!(We need some more girls too....LOL)

Did I hear GIRLS.......
    HI GUYS...........
    thanks for the invite....this IS going to be some adventure....
    :thumbs:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread