• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Invites sent: Welcome Snus/Snuffers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
Did I hear GIRLS.......
HI GUYS...........
thanks for the invite....this IS going to be some adventure....
:thumbs:
Hi Jojo....Believe me when I say "We needed you!!"

Careful who ya send invites to Wiz. Bald headed old farts w/ rainbow suspenders may take ya up on it.
Glad you did "Baldy"!!:D

Thanks for the invite!!
Thanks for coming W!!

8-o....I thought Wednesday is senior citizens day. ....................:D
Nope...Friday this week...he wanted in for the Fish Fry!:)

:)Wiz

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
Hey OTD, the EC Lions Club has fish sticks tonight. Tinman is the host, Wiz is serving and Dorothy's singing again. Toto's making sure nobody parks in front of the fire hydrant like last week :).
Be careful TV....This group actually has a Tin man and Dorothy already.....If you piss them off there will be a reckoning....LOL...If you read some of these threads from awhile back you will find out who they are!

:)Wiz(Serving....Indeed!!!!)

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA

TWISTED VICTOR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2009
The edge of Mayhem
Be careful TV....This group actually has a Tin man and Dorothy already.....If you piss them off there will be a reckoning....LOL...If you read some of these threads from awhile back you will find out who they are!

:)Wiz(Serving....Indeed!!!!)

Possibly, but since I was married to the Wickedest Witch of the West (California these days) and walked away with nothing more than a pair of wings and a lust for bananas, it's hard to imagine. Thanks for the warning, though. It's good to have someone to watch my back :).

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
Possibly, but since I was married to the Wickedest Witch of the West (California these days) and walked away with nothing more than a pair of wings and a lust for bananas, it's hard to imagine. Thanks for the warning, though. It's good to have someone to watch my back :).
TV.....Your incredible gift of humorous one liners(such as that one),could never piss anyone off I'm sure...:lol::lol::lol:!!

:)Wiz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread