iPV Mini?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
While the design is akin to the ZNA, in their Official Youtube product demonstrations, P4U specifically calls out the Eleaf iStick as a similar device.

The IPV mini addresses what many in the ECF istick thread wished for in the Eleaf iStick v2: replaceable 18650 battery and spring-loaded 510 connection. They also offer a connection add-on similar to the last Zmax that screws into the 510 so you may charge other devices.

From those demos, it's not much smaller than the IPV2. The blue finish is chromed, while the other finishes seem matte.

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
P4U specifically calls out the Eleaf iStick as a similar device.

The IPV mini addresses what many in the ECF istick thread wished for in the Eleaf iStick v2: replaceable 18650 battery and spring-loaded 510 connection.

Another "complaint" about the iStick is that it uses MEAN (rather than RMS) voltage.

Any idea as to how the voltage is regulated in the IPV MINI?

(Another [Pre-Order] site)

IPV Mini 30 Watt 30W Mod Sigelei 100 Watt Box Mod IPV V3 IPV3 Pre Order | eBay

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
Hope they get it right and release on time.

I accidentally ordered (2) while trying to get to the bottom of their CC confusion.(Vapor Range)

Likely my first and last purchase there.

I decided to purchase because the Mod is Smaller form factor, has more power than the Istick and a Reputable Chip YiHi that is Upgradable(hoping someone will release upgrade)
Getting this for my Kayfun/Orchid tanks and maybe the Magma on occasion so don't need 50-100-150 watts.

Last edited:

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
Well, my thought is - Istick is only 20 watts and running in Mean mode which is a lousy way to regulate.
IPV Mini running the SX130 Chip will be more power and better regulated.

I realize it is no Vapor Shark, but for less than 1/2 the price I'll take a chance - once........errrrr....Twice. :facepalm:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread