rocks82

Supplier Associate
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2009
Columbus
www.altsmoke.com
Now at AltSmoke.com and in AltSmoke stores!,
The IPV2 50W Box mod by Pioneer4u! Equipped with the new SX330 chipset, this mod has the ability to go up to 50-Watts!
Made for use with 30A batteries, this box has the ability to be charged via USB cable (included) or simp
ly replace your 18650 battery by removing the back plate! It's versatile and powerful, perfect for any vaping style!

10556523_673590449389877_6585709740870682095_n.jpg

Features of the IPV2 Box Mod:
- 50 watt SX330 module chip
- Upgradeable Firmware
- 7-50 watt range
- 2.8-8.5 volt range
- DC-DC power output
- Handles down to .15 ohm resistance
- Handles up to 3.0 ohm resistance
- Auto ohm resistance meter finds ideal voltage for tank/dripper
- Wattage regulated via two buttons, -/+
- Mini USB interface charging port
- LED screen with white OLED .96 display
- Battery life readout
- Dimensions 10CM x 5CM x 2.2 CM
- Touch sensor fire button
- Locking mechanism to prevent misfire
- Adjustable 510 pin so no gap between atomizer and mod!

rocks82

Supplier Associate
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2009
Columbus
www.altsmoke.com
Got a question for owners. Can the IPV2 V2 accept both flat top and nipple top batteries or is it limited to one or the other?

Thanks

Both can be used, but the nipple top is a tight fit. We advise using the 30 amp batteries with it, which are flat top usually. :)

Frenchfry1942

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
Both can be used, but the nipple top is a tight fit. We advise using the 30 amp batteries with it, which are flat top usually. :)

Thank-you. I just received one and it going all the way up to 50W, it is my power-tinkering MOD. I do note that the back plate top seam is close to the bottom of the topper and the battery pushes the back plate out. Four corner screws would probably eliminate gaps. Just what is coming to mind.

rocks82

Supplier Associate
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2009
Columbus
www.altsmoke.com
Thank-you. I just received one and it going all the way up to 50W, it is my power-tinkering MOD. I do note that the back plate top seam is close to the bottom of the topper and the battery pushes the back plate out. Four corner screws would probably eliminate gaps. Just what is coming to mind.

I don't seem to have that issue on mine with the battery I'm using, but that is some good feedback. Which batteries are you using? Could always pass on that input and see if they can tweak on future revisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread