Ipv3 li HELP!!!!keeps shutting off

Status
Not open for further replies.

lee p

Mar 25, 2017
Has anyone else had this problem? I've looked everywhere online for help and can't find anything. My ipv3 li shuts off as soon as I put the batteries in it and hit the fire button to turn it in. The screen says ipv then shuts off, and sometimes it gives me the chip info then shuts off. If anyone has any info please share. It's frustrating as hell lol

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Has anyone else had this problem? I've looked everywhere online for help and can't find anything. My ipv3 li shuts off as soon as I put the batteries in it and hit the fire button to turn it in. The screen says ipv then shuts off, and sometimes it gives me the chip info then shuts off. If anyone has any info please share. It's frustrating as hell lol
Welcome and glad you joined. Sounds like you may have a damaged mod.
Could try visiting your local B&M Vape shop and they might be able to fix it or contact the seller/manufacturer.

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    Yeah I know. Thanks for the reply though. I've had my mod for a lil over he year and has worked great till a couple days ago. I thought the batteries could b bad so I bought two new ones and still same problem
    Yeah, that's why I don't mind built in lipo mods- electronics or button or 510 threads goes way b4 my battery.

Thumpszilla

Unresolved Status
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    I have the regular ipv3 and mine did the same. Turned out it was a bad 510 connector. I put a high temp fatdaddy vapes 510 in it and been using it for a long time that way. I did have to add a ground to the new 510 though as the ohm reading was off by about .05 till I did. The new 510 is not flush mount although I could make it that way but I don't mind because I use it working outside and stuff not as a daily carry anymore. My alien mod took that job. Will try to remember to post up a pic later.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread