ipv3 Li. just noticed it's already 200watts

Status
Not open for further replies.

sd3614

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2015
MIDWEST USA
Had this about 2 weeks and was asking friends if I could pop round and update it on there pc. But just for laughs I thought I'd max it out and it went all the way to 200watts and I have the ti mode which goes to 100j too. Is it just mine or are they all like this now?

Hmm, which Vendor did you get it from?

I can see China side shipping it 1st.

Waddle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2014
Korea
Definatly what's happened, but all sites that are selling these, still say 165watts no mention of them already having the update

Well probably because they don't wanted the added cost of re-boxing :) I assume most people who own this device will figure it out sooner or later. You should be happy :)

LuNar

ECF Veteran
May 10, 2014
Hays KS
I got the ipv3 liVR and it's been pretty good so far. It's really big lol. I go to pick it up and I'm like "DDaaayyyum" but at least it holds 2 18650's and does temp for ni200 and titanium. The manual says it goes up to 165w but it DOES go up to 200w. In temp with nickel it goes up to 50j... I wonder if that will be upgradable to 100j or so. I only started messing with nickel so I'll just have to do more research.

I rarely go over 70 watts. Honestly I'll probably never go to 200w lol that's insane.

Jace75

ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2015
I got the ipv3 liVR and it's been pretty good so far. It's really big lol. I go to pick it up and I'm like "DDaaayyyum" but at least it holds 2 18650's and does temp for ni200 and titanium. The manual says it goes up to 165w but it DOES go up to 200w. In temp with nickel it goes up to 50j... I wonder if that will be upgradable to 100j or so. I only started messing with nickel so I'll just have to do more research.

I rarely go over 70 watts. Honestly I'll probably never go to 200w lol that's insane.
The only difference to the standard Li is it's already been updated and has a trick carbon fibre wrap with VR emblazoned on it. Looks nice been considering the Carbon wrap for mine. Still believe mine to be a one off or they're keeping quite so as not to affect sales of the VR. Who knows I'm happy, already tried the ti mode with my delta 2 it's OK prefer ni200 though not as poppy.

Sent from my SM-T530 using Tapatalk

Reactions: LuNar

stalkster

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2015
FL
I have both, the VR came 200watt, and the CF is part of the case. A friend bought one and it was a sticker, labeled VR Oni. Mine has VR engraved on the 510 small side.
Big image below.
Mjg4HUJ.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread