Status
Not open for further replies.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Never heard of them, but found them on a Google search. Just looking at their devices page, they're charging roughly double what other vendors do (a Nebula is $99?) and also relabel devices and sell under their own label at these higher prices. I guess you'll have to consider that in deciding what sort of vendor they are.

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
Ive ordered from them a few times. Package got here fast, service was professional.
I guess they used to carry some real highend EU gear (GP) and now seem to carry the usual/ popular VW / subohm gear.

They had some GP parts that were so cheap that I was worried they might not be genuine. I contacted the Modder and he said they were cool , just really old new gear.

So Ive ordered a few times. I give it a A. I wish I had bought more of the old GP gear.

Reactions: Acer50

EverPresentNoob

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2015
DC Metro area
I have one locally here in my town. went in one day asking about Nichrome and was told they dont sell it as it is to dangerous to build with. like all the rest, was NOT impressed with the prices, and the staff just seemed incompetent and best and flipping rude as a norm.

I've bought from the few S.S.Vape B&Ms here in Baltimore & Pennsylvania. The prices were indeed a little high. But they've always stood by their lifetime warranty as long as you have the receipt. I've had a 12v cord replaced for a 18650 charger, and a buddy had a few devices replaced or upgraded if they didn't it in stock. Haven't been to them lately since I've found some Vapes shops closer & more convenient.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread