Status
Not open for further replies.

daisyd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2010
Az
I can't seem to find batteries anywhere. Ovale has some black or white ones, but that's it. I've heard that they're on the way out, but I can't find anything similar available in the US. I love these things, and one huge reason is not having to disassemble it to charge. Is there anything else like that out there? I'm wondering if I should skip buying more of these and invest in the next thing.

rico942

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
Carlsbad, CA
Check out the Elips-C ... :D

I switched from the eRoll to the Elips a couple of years ago, the PCC is still small enough to carry in a pocket, same atomizer, and it works as a pass through on the charger at home or in the car ...

Better performance all around with the Elips, doesn't overheat, and still great for stealth vaping ...

A little too heavy to dangle from the lips, but I stopped doing that with the eRoll after a few burnt lip incidents ... :blush:

rico942

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
Carlsbad, CA
I have an ecab already. I bought it to dry burn attys. If I can't find anything else I'll give that a whirl. I think you must wear looser pants than I do! ;) That pcc wouldn't even fit in my purse.

The Elips PCC is about the size and shape of a roll-on deodorant. I keep it in a jacket pocket, but in the summer it fits in the back pocket of jeans. In a front pocket it could be embarrassing ... :blush:

I also used the eCab for dry burning, when I realized it was way too airy for vaping. Now I use an old Elips battery connected to the charger, easier and faster ... :D

The Elips batteries last for about a year of daily use, but are way overpriced at $30 each ... :?:

Better to just buy another starter kit every year and get two new batteries and all of the extra parts for $4 less than two replacement batteries ... :thumbs:

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
The Elips PCC is about the size and shape of a roll-on deodorant. I keep it in a jacket pocket, but in the summer it fits in the back pocket of jeans. In a front pocket it could be embarrassing ... :blush:

:lol::lol::lol: Thanks! I really needed a good laugh today. HA!

Reactions: daisyd

rico942

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
Carlsbad, CA
:lol::lol::lol: Thanks! I really needed a good laugh today. HA!

Here's another, though grim humor ... :D

fda-regulation-of-mhealth-market.jpg

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Reactions: mmsjs5

wesley pierce

May 8, 2016
arkansas
i have been looking for a good online vape suply store. fast tech and ali express are the only ones i have used other than local shops. in my area the same product that is over priced at one shop may be 100-250 dollars higher at the shop a half mile down the street. i payed 75 for a "SMOK TFV4" tank only to find out i could of got it for 24. i will definetly be checking out the" rocky mountain vape "! thanks for the positive review of the site.

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
Litecig? No. "First select color choice" - and you can't do that so all options must be out of stock.

Vicky still has 'em. $10.00 each, white, black & silver:

Joye eRoll Battery

She would be the one to ask about the future of eRoll in the Joyetech product line. Either in the Cignot supplier forum or e-mail from the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread