Is anyone tried eJuice without flavor ? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

eMado

ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2017
Tehran
Hey everybody
Do you ever vaped ejuice without flavor?
+ 80% VG (MaxVG)
+ 20% Distilled Water
+ 6mg Nicotine (PG Base)
My VG still isn't here to test it, so I want to know any body tried this kind of juice and what is taste like ?

**** Edit
and "Withouy" is new "Without", Something like "Covfefe"...

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
I have run across vapors who vape unflavored, I do sometimes for a change, the VG is sweet by itself. I think the DW is a little high, from what I have read 10% is the norm. I don't use DW, never go over 50% on VG so don't need to use it, so someone else might could advise on the % of DW to use. Bottom line, mix a 10ml sample bottle to try, if you don't like it, not a great loss.

Sylvie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2010
USA
that's too much water, your vape will taste like water and your coils will make crackle and pop noises like crazy.. water in mixes/juices to me always end up having a flavored water taste to them if that makes any sense. personally i don't usually add any and when i did it was only 5-6 drops of DW per 15ml (about 5% max) or about 2 drops in a tank that isn't wicking well with my preffered max vg.

less the water, yes i vape unflavored vg nic, it was the only thing i vaped for about 2yrs or so. i started adding 2% koolada in it a few months into vaping it though for a cool TH feel (koolada has no flavor). i still vape it as my ADV today but, i also vape lightly flavored menthol tobaccos now too.

Reactions: eMado

eMado

ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2017
Tehran
that's too much water, your vape will taste like water and your coils will make crackle and pop noises like crazy.. water in mixes/juices to me always end up having a flavored water taste to them if that makes any sense. personally i don't usually add any and when i did it was only 5-6 drops of DW per 15ml (about 5% max) or about 2 drops in a tank that isn't wicking well with my preffered max vg.

less the water, yes i vape unflavored vg nic, it was the only thing i vaped for about 2yrs or so. i started adding 2% koolada in it a few months into vaping it though for a cool TH feel (koolada has no flavor). i still vape it as my ADV today but, i also vape lightly flavored menthol tobaccos now too.

Thanks, my nic is PG based and I can't go pure VG. And I need something to diluted VG beside PG so I think DW maybe do that.

eMado

ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2017
Tehran
I have run across vapors who vape unflavored, I do sometimes for a change, the VG is sweet by itself. I think the DW is a little high, from what I have read 10% is the norm. I don't use DW, never go over 50% on VG so don't need to use it, so someone else might could advise on the % of DW to use. Bottom line, mix a 10ml sample bottle to try, if you don't like it, not a great loss.
Thanks man,
So you use PG for diluted VG, yeah ?

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
    I regularly vape either an unflavored 75/25 PG/VG 24 mg/ml eliquid, or that same mix with two flavors both at 4 or 5%, which brings the nic level down to 21ish. I am sure the PG/VG level is changed too, but they're both (the two mixes) the same to me. Except the flavor of course..

Last edited:

Opinionated

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2015
    My Mountain
    And another question, What is wrong with Palm VG?
    In some organic eliquid I find that they proud to not using palm VG. And my VG is from palm that I believe.
    Not that I care much about organic matters, but it's nice to know at least.

They are just trying to sell your "their" products. Most people prefer palm or coconut vg because it's non gmo.. (soy vg is assumed to be gmo and is cheaper to buy than palm or coconut vg) but other that, some people think there is a taste difference and therefore prefer coconut or palm vg, others cannot tell a difference between the three kinds in the least.

But I'm going to say if they are pushing their vg as being "not palm" then they are trying to convince you soy is better, as many people try and avoid purchasing the soy vg.

Don't worry about it, what you have is just fine and what many prefer.

eMado

ECF Veteran
    Jun 27, 2017
    Tehran
    They are just trying to sell your "their" products. Most people prefer palm or coconut vg because it's non gmo.. (soy vg is assumed to be gmo and is cheaper to buy than palm or coconut vg) but other that, some people think there is a taste difference and therefore prefer coconut or palm vg, others cannot tell a difference between the three kinds in the least.

But I'm going to say if they are pushing their vg as being "not palm" then they are trying to convince you soy is better, as many people try and avoid purchasing the soy vg.

Don't worry about it, what you have is just fine and what many prefer.

Thanks Opi, that's a relief. Mine is 99.9% from Indonesia, I'm just a little detail oriented person ;) I ask them to send me analysis sheet and then I compared to some of US products. Every things was fine except one site that claim that we are best because not using Palm VG. And I know for sure my VG is from Palm.

Here is my comparison sheet and last column (Willmar) is my supplier:

__!!.jpg

Reactions: Opinionated

eMado

ECF Veteran
    Jun 27, 2017
    Tehran
    Yup! Even when I do flavors, I do max VG. I don't like the scratchy throat hit I get from PG. I've never really used clearomizers, but most rtas these days can keep up wicking with full VG, and drippers of course can. :)
    I'm currently use Big Baby Beast but I 'm going to RTA after that (after burning all my coils :rolleyes:)
    Do I need to check for compatibility for MaxVG to choose a RTA ?
    I'm not decided yet but here is the list of my option now, I do delete some popular tanks because of my personal and objective reasons:
    RTA.jpg

Like I said before :) I'm a little detail detail oriented person and I do like information in datasheet style :)) data junkie ;)

doctadrea

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 11, 2013
    Maui
    I haven't used any of those tanks, but they look like they should work. Just look at the bottom channels where the wick meets the juice. Those are all decent sized. Something old school like a kayfun wouldn't work, but the new ones are designed for subohm VG clouds brah. ;) They'll keep up, just try to keep your cotton happy and fluffy. Every tank is different, so it may take a few tries to get the wicking just right.
    I totally understand the lists thing. I have a running spreadsheet, and although it's pretty scattered and seemingly unorganized, it makes sense to me and that's all that matters. It runs the gamut from sites to prices to flavor %s to coils.

Curly Howard

Jul 16, 2017
    I sometimes use flavor, sometimes not. I just add 3mg nic to VG and vape away!
    same here, i use nude nicotine 100%vg 100mg/ml nic and vg also usually about 3ml nic to 40-50ml vg. I get bored with flavor for a while and just use unflavored. my wife also stops complaining about the smell when I use unflavored.

doctadrea

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 11, 2013
    Maui
    I recently got some premade flavored stuff (free with postage) and wow.. that was strong! I don't know how people vape that. Even when I do flavored, I do about 10%. Those were at least 20%. I had to add vg.
    Maybe it's also because I use rdas and rtas that are known for giving the strongest flavor. I don't know.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread