is BatteryBro safe for battery shopping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icon Mechanix

Aug 3, 2016
Hi guys! i recently purchase LGHE2 from Batterybro (18650 Battery | BATTERY BRO) and it has been 4days still no update my fulfillment. i have no idea what is going right now.. is it Legit or just really too slow shipping ? 30days ETA and packaging no update for me. fulfillment: unfulfill
after it ship after 5-7days from packaging and ETA ship to Cambodia 30days ETA it's like 5,6 weeks. -_-
sorry guys i'm new. i might be dumb. Cheer and happy vaping.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Never heard of them, but I wouldn't take that as any judgement about them. I did see there's a toll free number at the top of their website. Maybe you want to give them a call, but I am also a little confused. You ordered from them for shipment to Cambodia and they gave you the 30 shipping estimate?

Reactions: Icon Mechanix

Icon Mechanix

Aug 3, 2016
Never heard of them, but I wouldn't take that as any judgement about them. I did see there's a toll free number at the top of their website. Maybe you want to give them a call, but I am also a little confused. You ordered from them for shipment to Cambodia and they gave you the 30 shipping estimate?
it said 30 days ETA via PostNL. and it's been 4days it haven't update any fulfillment.

Topwater Elvis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2012
Texas
Their FAQ states
" If you are in the US, you can purchase our most popular batteries direct from our warehouse in California. For everyone else in the world, the minimum order quantity is 50 batteries and we can ship to you via air or sea freight "

Sounds like you need to call them, like previously suggested.

Reactions: Icon Mechanix

Icon Mechanix

Aug 3, 2016
Their FAQ states
" If you are in the US, you can purchase our most popular batteries direct from our warehouse in California. For everyone else in the world, the minimum order quantity is 50 batteries and we can ship to you via air or sea freight "

Sounds like you need to call them, like previously suggested.
ok i see. so i have to call them about my order? but i wrote them emails 2 times.. still no reply. i guess it was on on Holiday Saturday/Sunday after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread