1. Win Vaping gear! The ECF 15 Millionth Post contest

We are fast approaching the 15 millionth ECF post and we have a contest to celebrate this huge landmark and amazing prizes to give out to our members! Head over to the official contest thread to see the rules and check out the prizes generously pledged by our registered suppliers on the prize announcement thread.

Is Bobas bounty really all that?!

Discussion in 'Alien Visions E-Juice' started by bikerdudejl, May 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. bikerdudejl

bikerdudejl Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I just want to say that I ordered a bottle of Gorilla and Boba's after hearing people rave about these juices... what can be great about a couple of cool named juices... hmmm so i figured id give it a try. Customer service: EXCELLENT, shipping time: EPIC! Actual juice tasting good? NOPE... Good is an understatement of how AMAZING these juices are! I honestly couldnt see what all the hype was about... now I know! I honestly was fine with my normal generic tasting juices, I didnt realize how MUCH flavor I was missing out on, I mean these havent even steeped yet and theyre DELICOUS. the bobas has this awesome graham cracker base note that I can pick out so far, (you guys need to make a smores flavor!) but I cant really get the exact flavor down because the flavor seems to change so often and no better or worse just a nice pleasant change. and the Gorilla Juice... I cant put this down! all I have wanted since is banana nut bread, it tastes SOO close to it! I honestly cannot beleive the amount of flavor im getting! even my non smoking/vaping girlfriend tried a little and was floored by the flavor, and the people in the office around me love the scent of it during work. I'd love to give you guys a 10/10 score but this one deffinitely goes to 11!

P.S. the juice is a wee bit too thick for my cartos (no complaints here though, I HATE PG and LOVE thick juices now) but what do you guys recommend for the sacred bobas bounty carto/clearo wise, im not an atty guy because im always on the go!

"may the vapor be with you"

2. Killjoy1

Killjoy1 Ω Destroyer Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Yeah, they're awesome juices :) I just restocked, opened up the package about an hour ago

I find that they do work pretty well in a carto tank, I punch two good-sized holes in the carto for those. Just make sure the carto is fully saturated on the first fill and you shouldn't have any troubles. Another good option for all-day vaping with those is a bottom-feeder device like a Reo, then you can get the clean atty taste without having to drip constantly ;-)

3. bikerdudejl

ever tried them in a clearo? I have heard alot of people mention that. im on the go alot so a carto tank may slip!

4. jifjifjif

jifjifjif Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

I agree with the two holes being punched in a carto for Bobas if using a tank. If not, about 3-5 drops of distilled water in a 6ml bottle will thin the juice out a bit and make it more carto friendly.

These are my favorite juices. Good job finding and trying them!

5. Killjoy1

Supporting member
    Yeah, I did once try Boba's in a clearo. I had to mod it for proper wicking, of course. There are so many other things along those lines out now that maybe some of the newer ones will work fine right out of the box, but the one I used was one of the CE2 rev 5's

6. bikerdudejl

Well I got really excited for the vivid novas and when they came out I missed the first drop, so while I waited for my cash to replenish I noticed a lot of people that got theme didn't like them at all! Muted flavor I guess

7. Killjoy1

Supporting member
    I got one of those given to me at the vape meet last weekend (one of the guys had a whole bunch of them to hand out). The flavor on it isn't too bad, but I'm finding the overall vape isn't quite living up to my expectations

8. bikerdudejl

Really? i heard the opposite, they throw a ton of vapor but mute flavor. i guess it seems to be pretty different for everyone! I hope they nail it on V2, I mean it is a really nice idea!

9. zerominusone

zerominusone Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Man, I had no idea that stuff was so cheap. I figured with about every other person on here vaping it, AVE would've jacked up the price. I'm gonna try some now too.
    Oh, I use mini sub tanks on my Provari and they WILL NOT come off unless you REALLY want 'em to. So get you some good ole' Boge 3.0s and pop some holes in 'em, shove 'em in a mini sub and vape all day and not have to worry about constant refilling, leaking and/or funky taste(CE2s).

10. bikerdudejl

Right?! Boges are the way to go bud. I have tried a TON of cartos and they all seem to either flood after too many fills or clog after the second fill, I had one brand that no matter how saturated they were the things still tasted BURNT! It was terrible! I just ordered my first tank to see how I like it. And ya their prices are pretty good! Theyre one of the most reasonably priced vendors Ive seen! even their Boge SR carts were decently priced, they were like 5 bucks a pack if you bought 3 or more! way to go AVE, I cant go back to that generic Made in china eliquid now!!!!

11. Mac_206

Mac_206 Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Hell yeah Bobas is my all day and I just ran out. Luckily my big bro ordered us some to share =) Such an awesome vaping experience and the flavor is just amazing. Thank you Ben!

12. Big Screen D

Big Screen D Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

About half of my vaping is DIY juices for variety. The other half is Boba's.

There's always 100ml of Boba's in my arsenal.

Lately I've been using a modded CE3 for vaping my Boba's. It is far and away the best vape I've ever had. Sitting here typing this while vaping that same CE3 that has had so far 2/3rds of a 100ml bottle vaped through it!

13. andyman97

andyman97 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Something I've tried recently that's worked very well is punching 4 holes in my cartos. I use the COV punch and punch 2 holes at the bottom and 2 at the top of the carto. They are staggered, 90 degrees from one another. Rather than the full 2 turns with the screw after piercing the carto, I go a full turn so it doesn't flood. Keeps the carto so nice and wet, every draw is like the first of a freshly filled carto.

14. Aal_

Aal_ Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

I couldn't get the CE3 (phoenix from gotvapes) to wick Boba's :confused:

15. gthompson

gthompson Free at last Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Top coil or bottom coil? I have the bottom coils and they seem to work fine. Now, getting into the tube is an adventure, but once there it works well.

16. Aal_

Aal_ Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Bottom coil. What do you mean "getting into the tube"?

17. gthompson

Supporting member
    Actually, I meant getting it into the syringe. I think I need to get a bigger needle to fill the syringe and then switch back to fill the tube. Once I get the syringe filled, it's easy to fill the clearomizer, but filling the syringe takes a while.

18. gthompson

Supporting member
    What voltage are you vaping it at?

19. SpicyMcHaggis

SpicyMcHaggis Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Take the plunger out of the tube and fill it from the rear, put the plunger back in and squirt away.

20. tasteofflames

tasteofflames Full Member

I hear ya OP. BB+a sub tank with a resurrector on an ego passthru has been my setup for 6 months now, and I couldn't be happier with it. Do yourself a favor and check out some of AVE's other juices, have not had one I didn't like yet.

: provari
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.