Status
Not open for further replies.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
There are lowlifes everywhere my friend even here in the states. I can't figure out how they can sell themselves that short but I come from a generation where a handshake sealed the deal and your good name and conscious meant something. I guess some people just don't think very highly of themselves so they're willing to be scumbags freely.

On a good note congratulations on the new house and might I add it is a beautiful place indeed. You of all people deserve it my brother and, oh ya, those people that decided to be lowlifes will also get what they deserve too. Karma has it's way.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
I'll sit this contest out as I won the last one lol. Congrats on the new home my man! And you thought you were stressed as is... ;) haha. Let me know when my man cave is ready!
Loft the inside of your cave is stacked with Ikenvape boxes.

loftsden.jpg

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
I was just getting ready to place my first order when the site went down. Any news on when it might come back up? The items I wanted do not seem to be available anywhere else and I want to get authentic gear. Thanks!

It shouldn't be too long. He wants to investigate who did what and also make sure it's safe for his customers. I don't look for it to be a long process though.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Thanks 5card! I have a couple of 801 mods that I'd really like to try a mega fusion on. I'd rather buy from IKV. I have enough of my regular gear to last weeks. I'm just looking to enjoy my mods more. Atties just dont work well for me.

Well if he don't open soon I'll send you a couple to keep you going.

firechick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 24, 2009
Upstate New York
Thanks for the kind offer, 5card!! Just ordered a few 801 Megas, and an 801 mini atty for trying new flavors. I'm looking forward to trying these. I have NEVER found an atty that didn't taste burned, sometimes even when it was flooded. I'm hoping this one will do the trick and that the 801 fusions will be great on my mods. Right now I'm using an adapter and Volt cartos. I love them on the Volt batts, but they aren't the right airflow for my adapters. I believe I will be stalking the mailman this week. :)

VaporChef

ECF Veteran
May 27, 2010
NYC, USA
Isaac, congrats on the house!!!! I am so excited for you, I know how much it means.

The cyber-crap, so disappointing to hear about that. There is a sorry percentage out there with no morality or ethics.

Then there are the angels like FusionMan, offering to share his stash with those in need. People like 5card & Isaac help balance the scales. I know which crowd I prefer!

I recently cleaned up my vaping desk. Now all my IKV boxes are neatly lined up in a drawer. They look so nice that way! I'm :laugh: since it made me realize I have a goodly supply. I almost freaked the other day, when I couldn't find the 2 virgin i06s that I'd carefully put away in a safe place, so safe I couldn't remember where it was!! I was saving them for side-by-side taste testing of some DIY... I almost came to ECF in desperation to ask for ideas on what I might have done with 'em, hahaha! By the time I finally remembered where they were, I'd cleaned up all my disorganized stuff and discovered I don't need any hardware for a few months at least. Darn.

Wishing everyone a happy Easter/Spring/Passover/your choice of pagan ritual! :vapor:

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Thanks for the kind offer, 5card!! Just ordered a few 801 Megas, and an 801 mini atty for trying new flavors. I'm looking forward to trying these. I have NEVER found an atty that didn't taste burned, sometimes even when it was flooded. I'm hoping this one will do the trick and that the 801 fusions will be great on my mods. Right now I'm using an adapter and Volt cartos. I love them on the Volt batts, but they aren't the right airflow for my adapters. I believe I will be stalking the mailman this week. :)

Well we can't have anyone going without Fusions. I'm glad you got to order.

Isaac, congrats on the house!!!! I am so excited for you, I know how much it means.

The cyber-crap, so disappointing to hear about that. There is a sorry percentage out there with no morality or ethics.

Then there are the angels like FusionMan, offering to share his stash with those in need. People like 5card & Isaac help balance the scales. I know which crowd I prefer!

I recently cleaned up my vaping desk. Now all my IKV boxes are neatly lined up in a drawer. They look so nice that way! I'm :laugh: since it made me realize I have a goodly supply. I almost freaked the other day, when I couldn't find the 2 virgin i06s that I'd carefully put away in a safe place, so safe I couldn't remember where it was!! I was saving them for side-by-side taste testing of some DIY... I almost came to ECF in desperation to ask for ideas on what I might have done with 'em, hahaha! By the time I finally remembered where they were, I'd cleaned up all my disorganized stuff and discovered I don't need any hardware for a few months at least. Darn.

Wishing everyone a happy Easter/Spring/Passover/your choice of pagan ritual! :vapor:

Thank you so much for the kind words. Isaac is alot better though as I still haven't mastered keeping my big mouth shut when I get angry at those in that sorry percentage you spoke of. He has more tact in that department. Truly a wonderful guy. I'm always hiding stuff from myself too. The nice thing is when you reach into a hiding spot and find the treasures you forgot about it's almost like Christmas. I wish a happy Easter to all with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread