Status
Not open for further replies.

MidnighToker

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
NC
Posted this in the main thread as well.

Just got off the phone with Mark from IV (co-owner).

I mentioned this issue to him and he was genuinely surprised to hear about it. He also got a chuckle about the statement "We don't have this customer". Seems they get their stuff from Eastmall...I'm pretty sure that Eastmall would be a MAJOR customer of Joye.

Lissa G.

ECF Veteran
Jun 21, 2009
Kansas City MO
www.myspace.com
OMG, the sky is falling!
If I was not sitting here happily sucking on my "fake" 510, I would be pretty stressed right now. Let me know when someone starts selling Prodigys at Wal-mart and calling them Great-Value Sticks, and I will go stand in those long lines again *sigh* Some of us cant afford "Brand names", If IV offers the same thing at a discount, why are we complaining again?

~oops, never meant to compare the prodigy to a 510, sorry Steve, but I am smoking the 510 while saving up for it~ lol

Last edited:

AVITWeb

ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2009
New Jersey
True, and yes Noah and the staff have been nice. Their shipping is really messed up though.

YES!! it is messed up! And they are extremely nice, but it would be nice to know what is going on WHILE it is going on. A quick mass email, or post here to say..."Look we are swamped and we are delayed but we will get to you.."
My problem is just the other day they said they were on top of shipping...and obviously they aren't.

Hell I wouldnt even mind them saying "Innovapor will be closed for 2 days while we sort this mess out...no new orders until we re-open and catch up."

NoMorButts4Me

ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2009
Lenox Hill, NYC
NoMorButts4Me --- bad form kiddo ... you don't post something like that in a competing vendors subforum --

I am sorry. But please note that I am not a competitor, just a consumer. There were/are several other posts on the forum with specific references to other vendors competing offers of 510 products, to which no one, including IV's owners objected.

Personally, I think it is bad business to charge people for products that are not ON HAND. I believe they are called "back-ordered"

IV had some bad luck, but made things much worse for themselves with poor and conflicting communication. Very unprofessional. If you are in the business of supplying addicts, you really shouldn't lock people in to your business, by taking their money when you can't deliver. The addict should be free to look elsewhere for his/her needs.

Cash - I'd bet you already know that - because your forum isn't full of frustrated customers .....ing about you and you're still in business (and smiling!).

If people want to censure posts/posters - how about the one who started this thread. Although I posted here, I wouldn't suggest for a moment that Noah, Mark & Innovapor are "fake" or crooks or anything like that - just unprofessional!!

Again, sorry, but just speaking truth - in my opinion! LOL

Zofryer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2009
Near DC
zofryer.com

Whoah whoah whoah, save some of that unfounded righteous indignation for an applicable situation. Nobody is addressing your first amendment rights to spew rhetoric. It's WHERE you did it. It was poor form. Go into a redskins bar in DC wearing head to toe steelers garb and start shouting about how great they are and waving a terrible towel around and see how people react. You didn't shout fire in a crowded theater per say, but you did shout krispy kream in a duncan donuts.

nephilim

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
So-Cal
I am sorry. But please note that I am not a competitor, just a consumer. There were/are several other posts on the forum with specific references to other vendors competing offers of 510 products, to which no one, including IV's owners objected.

Personally, I think it is bad business to charge people for products that are not ON HAND. I believe they are called "back-ordered"

IV had some bad luck, but made things much worse for themselves with poor and conflicting communication. Very unprofessional. If you are in the business of supplying addicts, you really shouldn't lock people in to your business, by taking their money when you can't deliver. The addict should be free to look elsewhere for his/her needs.

Cash - I'd bet you already know that - because your forum isn't full of frustrated customers .....ing about you and you're still in business (and smiling!).

If people want to censure posts/posters - how about the one who started this thread. Although I posted here, I wouldn't suggest for a moment that Noah, Mark & Innovapor are "fake" or crooks or anything like that - just unprofessional!!

again a bad move and lack of reading... I posted a question not an accusation, and it was up to all of us to answer the question. I merely wanted for people to be aware of the developing situation. your comments are absurd and uncalled for.

nephilim

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
So-Cal
Whoah whoah whoah, save some of that unfounded righteous indignation for an applicable situation. Nobody is addressing your first amendment rights to spew rhetoric. It's WHERE you did it. It was poor form. Go into a redskins bar in DC wearing head to toe steelers garb and start shouting about how great they are and waving a terrible towel around and see how people react. You didn't shout fire in a crowded theater per say, but you did shout krispy kream in a duncan donuts.

very well put!!!!

Boredoftheworld

ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
Charleston, SC
If you are in the business of supplying addicts, you really shouldn't lock people in to your business, by taking their money when you can't deliver.

Man this needs to be in the main forum, and nailed to the monitor of every supplier. We ARE addicts, at least I am, I don't know maybe the rest of you ended up here because you just like nicotine.

I remember about 15-16 years ago there was a recall of the analogs I used and suddenly they disappeared from the shelves for several days. I drove around until I finally found a hole in the wall convenience store that apparently hadn't got the memo and bought a carton of RECALLED cigarettes. On reflection that wasn't rational, when even the tobacco company is telling me "this stuff's gonna kill you, and possibly tomorrow rather than in 40 years" by pulling it off the shelves you'd think I would have had the clarity of mind to maybe try another brand for a few days.

In that same vein, when someone screws up my vaping he's not only causing me a minor annoyance, he's wrecking my day, and probably the happiness of everyone around me too. We're not normal after all. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread