is it possible to combine 2 juices with different nic levels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FilterLess

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2013
NC, USA
I have no idea where to put this question. DIY seems a bit overkill, juice section seems to be more about juice merchants and types. So I will post here and the moderators and move it if needed.

I have the same flavor juice in both 24mg and 8mg, is there a way to combine them to make something around 16mg? 8mg is not enough and 24mg is great first thing in the morning, but easily becomes to much by late afternoon.

I want to get a better idea what level to order next. As it is I am dripping the 24mg while vaping the 8mg in a clearo to keep the nic level where I need it. Seems to be work because so far, today is the first day in over 30 years I have not had an analog.

Both are 100% VG, VV juices.

Thanks for looking.

FilterLess

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2013
NC, USA
Thanks, but I lost the fight just before bed and had ONE. Seems I will be needing to do 24mg both first thing as well as last of the day. Following pepperdude's advice I have a perfect vape for the day, but at night (when everything is dead) I need a little more. Guess this is where learning what "I" need comes in. I am still very happy with how things are going. 1 analog from 30 years of 20 - 25 a day is miraculous.

Annette Rogers

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
California USA
www.kaisvirginvapor.com
Congratulations, FilterLess! Getting down to one a day is a milestone worth celebrating! I found it was good to have some 24 mg on hand for those intense cravings until you no longer crave the analogues. If you ever need, I'm happy to calculate mixing ratios to create an in between nic level--just ask.

FilterLess

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2013
NC, USA
All I can say is much of the credit goes to the people here on ECF... I would say that you have no idea how helpful this site is but I have a feeling you do.

I still crave the analogs, but I have a feeling it is more familiarity than it is need. I bought a pack on Monday and smoked the last one from it this morning (Friday). I threw away the ashtrays, gave away the lighters, and when I get the “craving” I just drip some 24mg Peanut Butter and Banana. By the way, I can start tasting the Peanut Butter now, definitely not “Jiffy” but palatable. Now I just need to find that all day vape and I am set (I hope).

I still have much to learn to get this right, but I am ecstatic about this so far.

Legolas

ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2014
In the slower lower ... Delaware
I still crave the analogs, but I have a feeling it is more familiarity than it is need. I bought a pack on Monday and smoked the last one from it this morning (Friday). I threw away the ashtrays, gave away the lighters, and when I get the “craving”
I still have much to learn to get this right, but I am ecstatic about this so far.

Its ok to light one now and then you've taken the right step forward. I looked at it as the analogs I didn't have more then the analogs I did Just keep pushing down the vape path.

Legolas

ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2014
In the slower lower ... Delaware
Thanks, but I am now completely free of analogs. Don't even like the taste of the tobacco flavor juices. Guess they remind me of the things I need to stay away from. When I come in from outside the smell is a slap in the face and that is enough to keep me vaping alone. I hope I never smelled so bad.

Congrats! I'm not a fan for tobacco flavors either. My quest now is to get my 2 sons on vaping and off analogs ... ugh. I have failed miserably so far but I will keep trying

FilterLess

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2013
NC, USA
Congrats! I'm not a fan for tobacco flavors either. My quest now is to get my 2 sons on vaping and off analogs ... ugh. I have failed miserably so far but I will keep trying

I can thank my son for giving me reason enough to quit. He is almost as aggravating as his dad, and the looks he gave me when I would light up after he asked me to stop would cut deep. Don't tell them this, but my kids have likely saved my life... My daughter was born early 1990 an I never drank alcohol after that day and now my son has run me nutz to find a way to quit that works.... I just cannot believe all the B/S about vaping... If it works well enough to help someone like me quit, why not paste it to the front page of every news paper.

Sorry, that last comment is for another thread. I am just excited to have done this. Unfortunately now I have to buy more vape gear, my neighbors want to try now. (goes looking for sales on starter kits)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread