Is John really decreasing their Nicotine level?

Status
Not open for further replies.

issy

ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2014
Between Timid and Timbuktu
Who knows my name is Travis but was called Bubba in my childhood. But maybe because I grew up in SE Texas with a bunch of rednecks. :lol:

Somehow Lisa turned in to Issy, then Lisa turned into Sweets. Maybe the Sweets is for something else, ask my OH lol.

Reactions: ReigntheGamer

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
Train B is clearly going to pick up a shipment of nic base for Train2, so he can DIY.

The fun starts when you are in the middle of mixing 110 mls (which fits nicely in a 4 oz bottle with room to shake), but you run out of 100 mg nic, and have to continue without screwing up the recipe, but using to 60mg nic you got on sale. How many mls? What's the PG/VG ratio! Do the Math!!
(true story)

o_O

The real question is, if Train A leaves the station100 miles away from its destination and Train B....

Dont stop....I love these!! Where's train B going??????

K_Tech

Slightly mad but harmless
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Eastern Ohio, USA
If dick buys a subtank at his local b&m and Jane orders hers from fastech and dick vapes 10ml a day , how many ml does dick vape before Jane gets her tank ?
Is it being flown over on an African swallow, or a European swallow?

[/PYTHON]

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada
I've never understood how Richard became "dick" ?, kind of like margaret somehow becomes a "peg"? ........ maybee someone knows the answer ?

I've wondered too and just found this or very similar on several websites (one is here):

"Why is Dick from Richard?
The name Richard is very old and was popular during the Middle Ages. In the 12th and 13th centuries everything was written by hand and Richard nicknames like Rich and Rick were common just to save time. Rhyming nicknames were also common and eventually Rick gave way to Dick and Hick, while Rich became Hitch. Dick, of course, is the only rhyming nickname that stuck over time. And boy did it stick. At one point in England, the name Dick was so popular that the phrase "every Tom, Dick, or Harry" was used to describe Everyman."

And:

"Why is Peggy from Margaret?
The name Margaret has a variety of different nicknames. Some are obvious, as in Meg, Mog and Maggie, while others are downright strange, like Daisy. But it's the Mog/Meg we want to concentrate on here as those nicknames later morphed into the rhymed forms Pog(gy) and Peg(gy)."

Now we know :)

IgnorantCig

ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2015
new york
I'm annoyed when guys call every other guy "brother" like the car guy on pawn stars ........... now that we are venting :)

Do you mean the guy that always wears some sort of bandana on their head?

In that case, I don't think that you'll like the show called "Counting Cars", because that guy has his own show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread