Is John really decreasing their Nicotine level?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monotremata

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2014
Fontana, CA
monotremata.bandcamp.com
My youngest son 13yo, is on the "dude" kick with his buddies , occasionally he call me dude when talking to me ........when he realizes it we laugh
Dude I can handle, being a 40 year old So Cal skater/surfer/punk rock burnout native its part of my vocabulary (yes I still say RAD all the time too).. But brother and bro just irritate the hell out of me. I DONT HAVE ANY BROTHERS DAMMIT AND I DONT WANNA BE YOURS! It doesn't help that most people that use it are overly tattooed and pierced millenials that get on my nerves already..

Now get off my lawn! ;)

Reactions: BackDoc

SissySpike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
San Diego CA
My youngest son 13yo, is on the "dude" kick with his buddies , occasionally he call me dude when talking to me ........when he realizes it we laugh
My Dad is 80 something If I called him dude even today Id better duck quickly ;) Dad and Sir is how I grew up.
We just called each other buy our names an occasional dude or bro. When someone called you buddy it usually meant a scuffle was about to happen.

I never paid it no mind the people who call you bro dude alot I just always assumed they didnt remember names well an took the easy way out

Reactions: Monotremata

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Who's John?

neener_ani.gif

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
This guy??? LMAO

Ol hulkster lives around here,
My Dad is 80 something If I called him dude even today Id better duck quickly ;) Dad and Sir is how I grew up.
We just called each other buy our names an occasional dude or bro. When someone called you buddy it usually meant a scuffle was about to happen.

I never paid it no mind the people who call you bro dude alot I just always assumed they didnt remember names well an took the easy way out
What ever man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread