Is my e juice off and if so is it still safe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashdogg

Jul 7, 2016
Hi

I have some zombie juice and the expiry date isn't until November 2017. However, the e juice has turned runny instead of thick and gives off a bit of a dry hit. I've looked it up and figured out it's gone bad because of how I've stored it. My question is this: is it still safe to use because it has gone a bit bad but it is before the expiry date on the bottle?

Thanks in advance for replies

Ashdogg

Jul 7, 2016
How was it stored? Sun light will make it gross tasting. otherwise it just loses flavour. Nov 2017 exp. just means if you put it in the fridge it'll be just as good till then, out of a fridge they usually last about a month before they lose flavour.

It was stored in a draw and the sun shines onto the draw and it gets quite warm inside the draw but the sun was not directly on to the e juice

VanessaU

ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2016
Spain
Hi

I have some zombie juice and the expiry date isn't until November 2017. However, the e juice has turned runny instead of thick and gives off a bit of a dry hit. I've looked it up and figured out it's gone bad because of how I've stored it. My question is this: is it still safe to use because it has gone a bit bad but it is before the expiry date on the bottle?

Thanks in advance for replies

Some things can make your e-juice to become runny. I f you left your juice near a window sitting directly to sunlight, if you left it in the car ( high temperature )...
Try to put it in a darker place for a few weeks, remember to shake from time to time. If it becomes darker in color a thicker then I guess it's ok. If it still looks the same and you don't feel good about vaoing it, then throw it away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread