• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Is Tesla 200w TC Mod Series or Parallel?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2014
Can anyone advice me on the question? If it's series, then it can go up to 8.4v but still remain as 20a max. If it's parallel, then it's still 4.2v max but amphere is doubled.
If it goes to 200 watts it's almost certainly series and that certainly does matter. I never go above 30 max watts on my temp control builds. I got a cuboid because it takes 2 batteries. I was hoping for twice the endurance. Instead I found it had exactly the same endurance as my vtc mini with one battery. I determined this by running both to empty with the identical settings and atomizer and comparing the puff timers. There is no advantage to a high watts mod unless you actually vape at those watts. I wish my pico and vtc mini were optimized for 40 watts instead of 75.

It's a regulated mod so the battery configuration doesn't matter, if it was unregulated it would.
However you should concern yourself with battery choice if you intend to use the full 200 watts.
Thanks for your reply. I got the RX2/3 instead. Not intending to use it at its maximum wattage, just want something powerful enough to ramp up any coil build.

If it goes to 200 watts it's almost certainly series and that certainly does matter. I never go above 30 max watts on my temp control builds. I got a cuboid because it takes 2 batteries. I was hoping for twice the endurance. Instead I found it had exactly the same endurance as my vtc mini with one battery. I determined this by running both to empty with the identical settings and atomizer and comparing the puff timers. There is no advantage to a high watts mod unless you actually vape at those watts. I wish my pico and vtc mini were optimized for 40 watts instead of 75.
Thanks for the reply. I currently vape at maximum 65w on the RX2/3 with 3 batteries and it lasts for 2 days only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread