1. Win Vaping gear! The ECF 15 Millionth Post contest

We are fast approaching the 15 millionth ECF post and we have a contest to celebrate this huge landmark and amazing prizes to give out to our members! Head over to the official contest thread to see the rules and check out the prizes generously pledged by our registered suppliers on the prize announcement thread.

is the ECblendflavors a good site?

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Discussion' started by crashhat69, Apr 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. crashhat69

crashhat69 Super Member ECF Veteran

have any of you ever used that site? i'm just trying to find a site that has a variety of e-liquid's at a price that's kinda on the cheap side

2. Darkstarncw

Darkstarncw Senior Member ECF Veteran

I'm expecting an order from them today. I've seen some pretty good reviews and know of a few people who order from them exclusively. I've placed many orders with Bluemist Vaping and have been very satisfied with their juices and prices as well.

3. crashhat69

but is cheap e-liquids worth getting though?

4. Darkstarncw

Darkstarncw Senior Member ECF Veteran

That really depends on the person. Some people probably won't like the taste, others may love it. The good thing about the cheaper eliquid sites is it's not that large of an investment to find out if you like it or not. There have been a handful of flavors from BMV I really just didn't like at all, and a few flavors I've reordered or intend to reorder. I buy Caramel Tobacco from them 180 mL at a time if that says anything.

5. tinajfreeman

tinajfreeman Super Member ECF Veteran

EC Blends is AWESOME in my opinion and their juices are just as good or better than the "expensive" ones I have bought!

At their prices, just go try a few and see for yourself. If you like fruity flavors, Dragon's Blood is great. I am also loving Mimosa, which tastes just like the drink to me (champagne and orange juice).

They have a chocolate coconut caramel cookie designed to taste like the famous Girl Scout Cookie and it does!

A lot of praise for White Peach ala Zoe also.

I just placed my 4th order from them in 2 months, and I have been vaping for 2 years. They are my new favorite. don't know about their tobacco flavors. I don't like tobacco flavors so I haven't tried them.

6. Resah5992

Resah5992 Full Member

Super fast shipping and great customer service. You should give the Chocolate Hazelnut Tobacco a try, its yummy!

7. CheekyMonkey

CheekyMonkey Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

ECBlend is one of my favorites - I've tried lots of juices, but I always order from ECBlend - they have amazing prices (use code 10020 for an additional 20% off), and really great juices. Give them a try, I think you'll be happily surprised - high prices don't guaranty good juices, and low prices don't always mean bad juice :)

8. crashhat69

have any of you tried the black licorice from that site? my mom's gonna switch to the e-cig once her carton is done with and she said that the black licorice might be a good flavor..

9. CheekyMonkey

It's great that your mom is going to switch! I haven't tried the black licorice - not a favorite flavor of mine in general, so I can't comment on it, but for your first order, start with all 5ml bottles - you'll get a big variety and can try lots without a big financial risk. Their regular 5mls start at 2.50 (2$ with the discount), and their all natural organic line starts at 2.85 (about 2.25 with discount) - so try whatever looks good to you and your mom and order bigger bottles of your favorites once you've tried them :)

10. crashhat69

what's the difference between organic and regular?

11. CheekyMonkey

the all natural & organics only come in 100% vg, and are made with organic flavorings. The regular are made with regular flavors, so may have artificial flavoring included (most juices are made this way)

12. crashhat69

is the coupon number you put down is that a coupon you have for yourself?

13. Yelsew Skraps

Yelsew Skraps Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

The coupon is good for all orders and is on the homepage of ECBlend as well, if you enter it 20%, if you don't you pay full price:D

14. crashhat69

i see now lol. i'm guessing it's just for a limited time only?

15. CheekyMonkey

It's been available for months - they occasionally do higher discounts for a day or so, but the 10020 works every time.

16. crashhat69

cool, good to know. if you guy's didn't tell me about it i would of payed full price when i bought e-liquid lol

17. CheekyMonkey

ECBlend is a great deal, even at full price :)

18. crashhat69

true, but who wouldn't want to save 20% lol

19. Maile

Maile Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

After stumbling across this thread decided to give ec blends a try... The prices are great and I ordered two fruits, two desserts, two alcohols, and two tobacco flavors and one other... 9 bottles @ 5 ml with 20% off and priority shipping all under $25... Yay! Hope they are good but if not my taste it's only what I use to spend in three days of smoking...

20. Zodas

Zodas Super Member ECF Veteran

Does anyone have opinions on their tobacco flavors?

I got 7 leaf blend and it was awful IMO...even after it steeped it still tasted like licorice to me.

Any other good ones worth mentioning?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.