Status
Not open for further replies.

CheekyMonkey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 29, 2012
Florida
Does anyone have opinions on their tobacco flavors?

I got 7 leaf blend and it was awful IMO...even after it steeped it still tasted like licorice to me.

Any other good ones worth mentioning?

I'll start by saying I'm not fond of tobacco flavors in general - they tend to taste like dirty ashtray to me, however the Green Monster (under the Customer Creations tab), is fantastic if you like menthol, and the Chocolate Hazelnut Tobacco with extra Chocolate and Hazelnut is really good, as is the G-juice (chocolate banana tobacco - it surprised me)

Their Thin Mint Cookie tastes just like a girlscout cookie, including the chocolate mint after taste on the tongue. The Chocolate Mint Coconut Crunch is fantastic at 5v, the White Peach ala Zoe is great, and even better with added vanilla and raspberry shots. Dragons blood, Chocolate Sin, Peach Cantaloupe, Pear and Raspberry Swirl are great... their all natural & organic chocolate dipped strawberries taste like the real thing.. You'll find that some of their juices suit your tastes and others dont, just like any other vendor.

Almost forgot - the Kretek is a great clove substitute!

crashhat69

ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2012
USA
I'll start by saying I'm not fond of tobacco flavors in general - they tend to taste like dirty ashtray to me, however the Green Monster (under the Customer Creations tab), is fantastic if you like menthol, and the Chocolate Hazelnut Tobacco with extra Chocolate and Hazelnut is really good, as is the G-Juice (chocolate banana tobacco - it surprised me)

Their Thin Mint Cookie tastes just like a girlscout cookie, including the chocolate mint after taste on the tongue. The Chocolate Mint Coconut Crunch is fantastic at 5v, the White Peach ala Zoe is great, and even better with added vanilla and raspberry shots. Dragons blood, Chocolate Sin, Peach Cantaloupe, Pear and Raspberry Swirl are great... their all natural & organic chocolate dipped strawberries taste like the real thing.. You'll find that some of their juices suit your tastes and others dont, just like any other vendor.

Almost forgot - the Kretek is a great clove substitute!

have you tried the cherry flavor? does it taste like cherry flavored swisher sweets? or swisher sweets with a cherry flavored tip (whatever it is)

bebowebb

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
Oklahoma, USA
I'm definitely a fan of ECBlends!

I ordered a hand full of flavors in sample sizes about a week ago and loved each one of them.

Placed a larger order early this morning and just received the update notification changing my status to shipped a little while ago.

Excellent service, excellent products, excellent choices.... excellent!

crashhat69

ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2012
USA
Which Cherry flavor crashhat? They have a bunch?
Iron Monkey loves their Cherry Swirl, but I haven't tried a swisher sweets flavor.

on the first page of the fruit flavors theres cherry,black cherry, cherry swirl. im talking about the regular cherry. have you had any swisher sweets before?

CheekyMonkey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 29, 2012
Florida
Yes, I smoked a swisher sweet or two years ago, but the only cherry I've tried from ECBlend is the Cherry Swirl and the Chocolate Cherry Swirl. Iron Monkey (my bf) vaped the Cherry Swirl exclusively for 2 months, and he's a guy that doesn't like leftovers or repeating the same flavor lol Yesterday he finally asked for a different flavor, but was right back on his Cherry Swirl tonight :)

crashhat69

ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2012
USA
Yes, I smoked a swisher sweet or two years ago, but the only cherry I've tried from ECBlend is the Cherry Swirl and the Chocolate Cherry Swirl. Iron Monkey (my bf) vaped the Cherry Swirl exclusively for 2 months, and he's a guy that doesn't like leftovers or repeating the same flavor lol Yesterday he finally asked for a different flavor, but was right back on his Cherry Swirl tonight :)

haha. im hoping it tastes just like the cherry flavored swisher sweet/swisher sweet with a cherry flavored tip (still cant member which one it is lol) that was the best swisher sweet i've ever had.

ogredog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2011
fontana,Cali
Didn't care for 7 blend either it was light and peppery but it was a free sample. Their ry4 I got with extra flavor is good but not in light of others Ive tried. Chocolate hazelnut tobacco is real good. At first I thought it was weird but now its very good. I got that with extra flavor vaping it at 5v.

I have many more flavors to try that I ordered (including) more tobaccos but I haven't got anything I couldn't stand.

Dragons blood was good it was a sample and next time I will order it with extra flavor. The caramel cap tasted artificial but not bad ill vape it eventually.

Also, I created 8 flavors that r steeping and its killing me to wait!

Overall I have been pleased with them. Pretty cheap don't 4get the coupon code!
Their site is informative and they answered my email questions. Juice is good for the price

TigerLadyTX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2012
Garland, TX
I really like ECB. I have ordered samples from too many vendors than I could shake a stick at, but I ALWAYS come back to ECB for big bottle orders. I honestly cannot say that about any other vendor that I have tried so far. They have wonderful CS, fast shipping, awesome prices - and a HUGE selection of flavors to choose from.

My absolute favorites from them are RUNYAN 4, White Peach ala Zoe + vanilla, Gingerbread, Cinnamon Fireball, and Vanilla Gorilla. I would purchase these flavors in gallon jugs, if I could. I always get the juices from them with extra flavor, but I strongly encourage you to not purchase anything in double extra flavor. It makes the flavors taste, (to me), perfumey and just horrible. I suppose DXF would be fine if you are intending to add it to some unflavored juice to stretch a $.

I encourage every vaper that I know to give ECB a whirl.

~Tiger

Last edited:

ambeck22

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2012
Huge, huge fan of ECBlend. Their quality, service, promptness, selection, price, etc., are all outstanding. Made my 4th or 5th order today. I'm one of the Dragon's Blood junkies and always get a little something new (to me) with each order. High recommended.

I don't like tobacco flavors, but my bf really likes their Ruyan 4 if you want to give it a shot.

tinajfreeman

ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2010
Jacksonville, FL
does this site come out with new flavors? like ones the site it's self makes? (if that makes sense)

Yes, they seem to always be putting out new flavors. I just ordered some new ones FRIDAY AFTERNOON and SATURDAY afternoon I got an email saying my order is SHIPPED! Service is fast and awesome!

BrotherFrankie

ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2012
WinterGarden Fl
i love them too.. ther ry4 is great.. there sweet virgina, smooth and mild,.... most are awesome.. altcig are good too.. but i llove ecblend..

I really like ECB. I have ordered samples from too many vendors than I could shake a stick at, but I ALWAYS come back to ECB for big bottle orders. I honestly cannot say that about any other vendor that I have tried so far. They have wonderful CS, fast shipping, awesome prices - and a HUGE selection of flavors to choose from.

My absolute favorites from them are RUNYAN 4, White Peach ala Zoe + vanilla, Gingerbread, Cinnamon Fireball, and Vanilla Gorilla. I would purchase these flavors in gallon jugs, if I could. I always get the juices from them with extra flavor, but I strongly encourage you to not purchase anything in double extra flavor. It makes the flavors taste, (to me), perfumey and just horrible. I suppose DXF would be fine if you are intending to add it to some unflavored juice to stretch a $.

I encourage every vaper that I know to give ECB a whirl.

~Tiger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread