Status
Not open for further replies.

CheekyMonkey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 29, 2012
Florida
Hi Ambiguous - I've found that every coffee flavor I've tried (from ECBlend and other vendors), needs at least one week, sometimes longer to steep. After steeping, you may find that you like the coffee flavor you ordered. General rule of thumb is that if you don't like a juice (any juice, not just coffee!), steep it and try it again in a week. If it still isn't great, steep another week - don't just toss it or give up on it!
Also, if you find that you really don't like it even after steeping, you can try adding a bit of another juice to create something new and vapable :)
Let us know how your Cranberry Limeade turns out!

cajunbr

ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2012
Louisiana
I too want to add my opinion for ECBlend. First juice vendor to try and may be the only vendor for me. My problem is I feel like a kid in a candy store when I go there because there is so much to try. I have several favorites with them: Banana Twinkle, Twinkle, Dragons Blood, RY4, Chocolate Malt, Chocolate Hazelnut Tobacco & White Peach ala Zoe just to mention a few. Cherry Swirl Cheesecake is great, Like Stevens Surprise and the Yummy flavor and trying Dragon Tears now. I have tried some flavors I do not care for and would not order again like Kretek & Cinnamon Fireball. Just did not suit my taste. I have tried probably 40 or more different flavors from this site and too many to mention one way or another. My dislike list is way shorter than my like list. I love the fact that they have the small sample size bottles. That way if I do not care for them I am not out much and highly recommend to anyone to do it this way. I love all of the DIY blend combinations they offer through this site. If you try something and want to tweak it to your tastes then that option is there. I received my 3rd or 4th order from them and finally received a few I needed to let steep for a few days. That is OK with me. Most of it has been good straight out of the mail. They do get better and better with time. I love this company. They are quick, customer service is great and I cannot say enough good things about ECBlend IMO.

CheekyMonkey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 29, 2012
Florida
Oh and one of my creations is what I call a White Chocolate Mocha. I twist their coffee by adding white chocolate + mocha, add sweetner, add bavarian cream and this is a really good blend for me.

I have a list of ECB customer recipes that haven't been added to the customer creation section but sound yummy. Your White Chocolate Mocha is going on that list!

genelman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2012
Fairfax, Virginia
ECBlend is one of my favorites - I've tried lots of juices, but I always order from ECBlend - they have amazing prices (use code 10020 for an additional 20% off), and really great juices. Give them a try, I think you'll be happily surprised - high prices don't guaranty good juices, and low prices don't always mean bad juice :)

Off topic, Cheeky i don't know why your avatar picture remind me of Hooters!!

Sissylala

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
Vegas
Im a huge fan of ECBlend. I like them because I can try samples of flavors that I never would even imagine I would want to vape. I can mix them up together (Fruit Smoothie + Watermelon is simply amazing) on the cheap. Some of my favorites:

1. Ruyan 4 (RY4). Ive heard it said that this isn't a true RY4. Ive tried some of the most recommended RY4's and I have to agree. This, to me; is way better. I always have a 30mil bottle steeping away. Its good right out of the mailbox, but gets really dark and creamy over time. The Vanilla and Caramel taste in this is crazy good.

2. Coconut Caramel Cookies - Seriously. Girl Scout Cookie. For real. Never in my life would I imagine that I would want to Vape a Girl Scout Cookie but this is outta control good. It doesn't last very long in my house, because Im constantly vaping it. Haven't let it steep yet. Need to double up on my order next week.

3. Dragon's Blood. Dragon Fruit + a nice cream. Very good.

4. Fruit Smoothie + Watermelon mixed together. Tastes amazing, espcially with the warmer weather. Something about it reminds me of summer time!

5. Bannana Coconut - I really like this, but anything over 4.8 volts makes it taste chemically.

7 Leaf was the first Tobacco type flavor that allowed me to quit the Analogs. I smoked Camel Lights, and this tasted really close. Basically; Im crediting ECblend for saving my life.

Smokin'Sandy

ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2009
Oklahoma City, OK/USA
I ordered lemon cake batter, dragon's blood and the twinkle with a shot of strawberry.

The lemon cake batter is all natural and organic (AN&O) so it's 100% VG. It isn't as thick as regular VG would be because the flavoring they use is suspended in ethyl alcohol which thins it some. It is a little sticky, or slimey though. This causes it to become really thick as you vape it. It does good in a clearomizer, but not too well in a carto. It tends to clog it. I sent a email to see if I could get it in a PG/VG mix just a little while ago. BUT...OMG, it is wonderful! It's not a candy lemon flavor, but a fresh lemon flavor blended with cake batter, which tastes a little more like a freshly baked cake to me. I actually had to go to the store and get a lemon cake with lemon icing and bake it. After eating a piece (large piece :) ) I vaped and I couldn't tell the difference between the cake and the vape. It IS that good. I got it with extra flavor.

The dragon's blood isn't a favorite of mine. I let it sit opened for a day or two and it's still has a flavor that I just don't care for too much. It isn't bad, by all means, I probably don't just like dragon fruit. I've never tried it. I ordered it with double extra flavor and that may have been a mistake. I may thin it a little to see if that helps.

The twinkle with strawberry has an amazing fresh stawberry taste, but I did have to let this sit opened awhile too. I believe there to be vanilla cupcake flavoring in it and this flavor, to me, must steep or it will taste perfumey. It is better now and I really like it. This was extra flavor.

I'm going to get a bigger bottle of the lemon cake batter and also try the strawberry and zebra cake batter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread