Status
Not open for further replies.

CheekyMonkey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 29, 2012
Florida
Real quick ok so if you get white peach ala Zoe Add Vanilla ! I decided to try it without vanilla and meh not so good. With vanilla it's amazing.

Will definitely try that on my next order!

Add a shot of raspberry along with the vanilla shot, and the Zoe will sing!

ambeck22

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2012
Add a shot of raspberry along with the vanilla shot, and the Zoe will sing!

Have you ever done enhanced sweetener with the Zoe plus vanilla, Cheeky? I was thisclose to doing the sweetener tonight but didn't want to ruin it. I get 80/20 pg/vg, so might be sweet enough, but I've seen people talk about doing the sweetener. I've been thinking of trying it with raspberry and vanilla next order since you love it so much.

TigerLadyTX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2012
Garland, TX
Have you ever done enhanced sweetener with the Zoe plus vanilla, Cheeky? I was thisclose to doing the sweetener tonight but didn't want to ruin it. I get 80/20 pg/vg, so might be sweet enough, but I've seen people talk about doing the sweetener. I've been thinking of trying it with raspberry and vanilla next order since you love it so much.

Next time you place an order, grab a bottle of sweetener, too. If something needs sweetening up, you will have the means to add as much as you need :)

~Tiger

CheekyMonkey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 29, 2012
Florida

Next time you place an order, grab a bottle of sweetener, too. If something needs sweetening up, you will have the means to add as much as you need :)

~Tiger

I haven't added sweetener to any of the juices I've ordered so far, but have added a touch to a few with a bottle of sweetener I have at home - the Tiger lady is right - having it on hand is WONDERFUL! You can a drop or two if you find that you need it, without running the risk of having an overly sweet juice just sitting unused :)

TigerLadyTX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2012
Garland, TX
Are you certain that the cart is making connection with the battery? 50/50 blend should produce plumes of vapor...

~Tiger

when i opened my package there was a gift in there. it's 50PG 50VG, i put it in one of my carts and i don't get any vapor at all. should i throw it out since it doesn't work with this cheap thing?

crashhat69

ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2012
USA
Are you certain that the cart is making connection with the battery? 50/50 blend should produce plumes of vapor...

~Tiger

of course it's making a connection with the battery. im pretty sure it's just too thick for this cheap mistic. also i got my ry4 80PG 20VG and all my carts are fine except one. the same thing happens, i don't get any vapor. it acts like there's no liquid in there at all or maybe it's clogged? idk

TigerLadyTX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2012
Garland, TX
of course it's making a connection with the battery. im pretty sure it's just too thick for this cheap mistic. also i got my ry4 80PG 20VG and all my carts are fine except one. the same thing happens, i don't get any vapor. it acts like there's no liquid in there at all or maybe it's clogged? idk

A clog is a possibility, but I would hope it was not the fault of the juice - especially in that formulation. Carts really do not last forever and some last far less time than others do. I have so far only had one Boge get clogged up on me and that was with using 100% vg juice.

~Tiger

CheekyMonkey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 29, 2012
Florida
The Cartos on the Mistic do NOT produce great vapor when refilled - the exact same juices that you're getting very little visible vapor from right now will produce a lot more on another device. I can't remember if you have an Ego/Kgo, etc on it's way to you, but hold on to the juices & I think you'll like them a lot more on a better device. The Mistic cartos also seem to mute the flavor or the juices, so again, hold on to them & try them on a new device :)

crashhat69

ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2012
USA
The Cartos on the Mistic do NOT produce great vapor when refilled - the exact same juices that you're getting very little visible vapor from right now will produce a lot more on another device. I can't remember if you have an Ego/Kgo, etc on it's way to you, but hold on to the juices & I think you'll like them a lot more on a better device. The Mistic cartos also seem to mute the flavor or the juices, so again, hold on to them & try them on a new device :)

i refilled some carts with 100PG cinnamon danish juice and all of em are fine but with one it puts vapor in my mouth but when i inhale then exhale no vapor comes out. with the other 2 i take a drag in hale and vapor comes out of my mouth

CheekyMonkey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 29, 2012
Florida
i refilled some carts with 100PG cinnamon danish juice and all of em are fine but with one it puts vapor in my mouth but when i inhale then exhale no vapor comes out. with the other 2 i take a drag in hale and vapor comes out of my mouth

aah, that's because it's 100%PG - remember, PG=throat hit, VG=vapor. If you have 0VG in your mix, you'll get little to no vapor. You can buy VG at walmart (near the bandaids), mix a bit in, and you should get vapor.

crashhat69

ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2012
USA
aah, that's because it's 100%PG - remember, PG=throat hit, VG=vapor. If you have 0VG in your mix, you'll get little to no vapor. You can buy VG at walmart (near the bandaids), mix a bit in, and you should get vapor.

i tried the other 2 and when i exhaled there was a good amount of vapor, but not on this one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread