Is the PROVARI worth it...YES and I will explain WHY. Facts, not fanyboyism. Plz Read!

Status
Not open for further replies.

p.opus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Coral Springs FL
As DPLongo22 said:

295008d1389711406t-provari-worth-yes-i-will-explain-why-facts-not-fanyboyism-plz-read-jwb.jpg

And Cearamm...I have followed ProVape on FB and saw the announcements of the new Hybrid Colors...I really liked the Blue/Green combination but won't buy it as it reminds me of Seahawk colors :p ;)

Seahawk colors??!!!?? that's a plus 1 for me..... GO HAWKS!!!!!!!

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
I have considered the purchase of one the only 3 reasons I havent done so is
1 my wife isnt thrilled with the price
2 no variable wattage mode I use a kayfun and dont stress over my resistance as long as it is less than 3 ohms more than1.2 ohms is good enough for me ( went to college for electronics so I know ohms law quite well)
3 a person I know always gives the same answer about devices " get a provari"
Example im trying to decide wether to buy an mvp of a vamo " get a provari"
Ineed a new device for 100 bucks or less and cant decide between the svd or vv v3 which should I get " get a provari:" I just said I only have 100 bucks then go without till you can afford a provari

There is a mindset out there about several things in this world we live in you dont have a car unless its a bmw,lb It wont play music unless its an ipod your phone is garbage unless its an iphone its not coffee unless its starbucks
All of these things have a following as with many things for many reasons I just have a tuff time seeing past the attitude associated with apple products starbucks bmws and provaris
I may buy one someday (provari that is ) I have held one in my hand. Beautiful device but then that guy had to open his mouth " your not a vaper unless you have a provari"
So instead I bought an mvp thanks to his attitude problem im sorry if my rant ruffles any feathers its not my intention to but I wouldd like to urge people to tone down retoric a bit

lol

you are testament to the unwitting effect that the provarinatti hounds have on more people than they realise.

-oh- and btw; you shouldnt compare vamo and provari to mvp; the mvp is a battery, while the prov and vamo and segeli, and other such things are containers for batteries (many people call them 'mods')

Last edited:

glassgal

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2013
Central Florida
www.azenglass.com
lol

you are testament to the unwitting effect that the provarinatti hounds have on more people than they realise.

-oh- and btw; you shouldnt compare vamo and provari to mvp; the mvp is a battery, while the prov and vamo and segeli, and other such things are containers for batteries (many people call them 'mods')

I think the only effect is that it dawned on the 'anti-provarinati' that they are being even more silly than the provarinati. See, if someone likes something and wants everyone to know it, why should that mean that others should automatically bully and pick on it?

Maybe there's a lot of valid reasons to like it? Invariably, people who try it like it... maybe... the product is just worth the money. What a novel thought!

thezoo

ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2013
pennsylvania
glassgal:11875766 said:
lol

I think the only effect is that it dawned on the 'anti-provarinati' that they are being even more silly than the provarinati. See, if someone likes something and wants everyone to know it, why should that mean that others should automatically bully and pick on it?

Maybe there's a lot of valid reasons to like it? Invariably, people who try it like it... maybe... the product is just worth the money. What a novel thought!

No i just needed to get it off my chest when i saw the get a provari comment in a rebuildable thread about which rebuildable to buy if memory serves the discussion was about kayfun or clones and someone posted get a provari

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
No i just needed to get it off my chest when i saw the get a provari comment in a rebuildable thread about which rebuildable to buy if memory serves the discussion was about kayfun or clones and someone posted get a provari

Well, there are people (such as the one typing right now) who are sometimes inclined to throw that line into THE most inappropriate places, simply for the fun of it.

On the WebMD site, for example:

Arbitrary member: "I have a terrible cold and aren't sure whether it would be better to Zicam or Airborne. Can you please tell me which would work better?"

Me: "Just get a Provari."

So try not to let {x}s like me get to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread