Mpls/St.Paul, MN
Reactions: Foggy Road

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
I knew it would be obvious. I'm the worst about stuff like that. Can one of the Mods delete this? I feel like a dope.
I can't count the times I've missed something. Like looking right at stuff and it just doesn't register even tho its right in front of me.
Please don't feel bad, we were all new here at one time or another. I hope it wasn't me that made you feel that way because I certainly was not thinking it and my post was just meaning to be helpful.
:)

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
Ahlusion is the best juice vendor I've ever ordered from. I've never ordered a juice from them I didn't like. They have a sale going on right now and you can get a 30 ml. bottle for $12 and a 60 ml. bottle for $23. I highly recommend it. If you have a certain flavor you'd like to order, let me know what it is and I'll tell you what Ahlusion juice will work for you.

There's a chat thread here on ECF for Ahlusion too. You can find it at the link below except I can't make the link work. If you scroll down the list of ECF forums, you'll see a forum called, The Lounge, click on it and then find the Ahlusion chat thread. Looks like the link works after all!

Ahlusion LLC Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread