Is there an adapter to make a 510 atomizer fit V2 Cig battery?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PKZap27

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2011
USA - Ohio
AltSmoke has the adapter you need.

AltSmoke.com | Personal Vaporizers | Electronic Cigarette | Ecigs | Battery Adapters - Adapters - Accessories

The V2 Cig has an KR808D-1 Battery which is the same as a 901 battery.

So choose the 901 in the drop down menu for the battery and choose the 501 in the drop down menu for the atomizer.

Goodprophets has them also and they are located in PA. I got mine from AltSmoke in Ohio though.

http://www.shop.goodprophets.com/pr...CACF2F.qscstrfrnt01?productId=89&categoryId=5

Last edited:

PKZap27

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2011
USA - Ohio
I'm not an expert, I do think the 901's came out before the KR8's. I think a lot of vendors supply both the 901's & the KR8's.

I really don't know why the 901's & the KR8's battery threads are the same.

I think a lot of the E-Cig manufactures felt that there would be a high enough demand to produce adapters for many types of E-Cig batteries, as there are many different types of adapter available.

I know very little if anything about 901's as I started were you did with the V2-Cigs KR8's style E-Cig.

I did move to the eGo with a LR atty & drip tip right away, and I have not looked back.

I would never order anything from V2 Cigs ever again. I've had nothing but trouble with that vendor.

Last edited:

PKZap27

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2011
USA - Ohio
You could get an eGo USB Pass through to use at home, it works great for me at home.

The USB port on your PC charges the battery and powers the atty while connected to the PC, and if you want to walk away with it just disconnect it and and your good to go. It's a 650 mAh battery and it should last 2 or 3 times longer than a KR8 battery before it needs recharging.

AltSmoke.com | Personal Vaporizers | Electronic Cigarette | Ecigs | eGo - Passthrough Battery - eGo - Starter Kits

I use mine with an LR atty

AltSmoke.com | Personal Vaporizers | Electronic Cigarette | Ecigs | 510 Low Resistance Atomizers V2.1 - Atomizers - Accessories

And a drip tip.

AltSmoke.com | Personal Vaporizers | Electronic Cigarette | Ecigs | Colored Drip Tips - 510/Yeti/901 - Drip Tip - Accessories

PKZap27

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2011
USA - Ohio
I'm not sure if your dripping yet or refilling your cartridges on your KR8's. I figured that if I was going to have to drip in my KR8 cartridges to refill them in order to get the most out of them, I might as well just drip on a LR atty! You may find you like it better then the cartridges, I sure did. It's not as messy either.

Last edited:

juicejunky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2011
gone
901 and 808 have the same thread but 808 batteries have the air holes in the battery and 901's have them in the cartomizers/atomizers.

You can use 901 to 510 adapters on 808 batteries for 510/eGo atomizers, etc., but if you go the other way and try to use 808 cartomizers on 510/eGo batteries make sure the adapter is for 808's. Some are 510 to 901/808 and have a screw to adjust airflow, others are 510 to 808 have the air holes. Straight 510 to 901 adapters won't draw with 808 cartomizers.

Good Prophet just got their 510 to 808 adapters restocked this week. At only .95 each you might want to pick up both kinds for future use if you ever buy an eGo battery and have lots of KR-808D1 cartomizers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread