RDA Is there any RDA close to my description?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noahian

Sep 9, 2012
Turkey
Hi,
I started and kept on with a nautilus on a cloupor mini mod for 2 years. coils are expensive and sometimes hard to find here ( Selling vaping products is illegal, just have expensive black market options, or oversea order with a nice chance to get stuck at customs ). So i have to move on to rebuildables.

I am now searching for a RDA that is robust, easy to build, designed spesifically for single coil, has adjustable and tight air flow, has a small chamber, and a bottom air feed ( as in; air enters the chamber from under the coil )..

Browsed the forum and the web, watched some reviews and the best i could come up with was 'Magma RDA'.. another was to use a Taifun GT 2 as a RDA ( i already have it but did not try to use it as RDA.. Build it 2 times as RTA but realized that i have a ....ty clone where the chimney falls short on the chamber roof)..

I also have a 22 Goon RDA but that only supports dual coil builds and looks too airy to me (though i havent built it yet).

My first purchases were the Goon and the Taifun and those turned out not to be to my liking so this is me trying not to mess up the third time..

Any suggestions?

Anthony_Vapes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 23, 2017
Hi,
I started and kept on with a nautilus on a cloupor mini mod for 2 years. Coils are expensive and sometimes hard to find here ( Selling vaping products is illegal, just have expensive black market options, or oversea order with a nice chance to get stuck at customs ). So i have to move on to rebuildables.

I am now searching for a RDA that is robust, easy to build, designed spesifically for single coil, has adjustable and tight air flow, has a small chamber, and a bottom air feed ( as in; air enters the chamber from under the coil )..

Browsed the forum and the web, watched some reviews and the best i could come up with was 'Magma RDA'.. another was to use a Taifun GT 2 as a RDA ( i already have it but did not try to use it as RDA.. Build it 2 times as RTA but realized that i have a ....ty clone where the chimney falls short on the chamber roof)..

I also have a 22 Goon RDA but that only supports dual coil builds and looks too airy to me (though i havent built it yet).

My first purchases were the Goon and the Taifun and those turned out not to be to my liking so this is me trying not to mess up the third time..

Any suggestions?
alot of people love this one
NarDA Silver 316 Stainless Steel RDA Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer

also this just came out
Vandy Vape Govad RDA

and this baby
Original Digiflavor Pharaoh the Dripper Tank RDA for E Cigarette-28.40 Online Shopping| GearBest.com

but realistically RDAs aren't really made for tight draws or MTL vaping. If you like MTL vaping, RDA's aren't really the way to go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread